Chapter 48.

Liam pulled in to the car park for the carnival followed by ben pulling up next to them with the rest of the group Alright buddy we are here you excited? Mmm aylor cited an mm ervous mmm aylor sowwiee, scarlet unbuckled taylor placing him on her lap facing her hey baby its ok to be nervous ok your not in trouble at all ok? it will be busy but you will be safe mommy an liam an everyone else will be with you the whole time we got you baby boy, mm pwomise noo osee aylor? We wont lose you bud what you say we give this a go an if you dont like it or it gets too much we can go home plus i wont let anything happen to my little buddy, mm aylor ink otay iam iam aylor ust ouu well alright then thats the spirit lets go then, with that they all made there way out of the car everyone had excited smiles on there faces hey tash were is dan? he is by the entrance waiting for us with our wrist bands does everyone have their bracelets on? Uhh huu aylor oo mommy akes sure aylor dus *giggles* taylor holds out his wrist to show everyone That is because you are an escape artist and you are too adorable to lose monkey bum. 

Uhh Huu aylor dorable esss me is auntie tash tash mmm mommy we go now? yeah baby lets go liam walked in front why ben walked behind them keeping eyes on them from both directions Hey guys over here ahh there he is taylor lifted his head up of scarlets shoulder at the voice he reconzied to be dans, Dan Dan hi buddy how you been?  mm aylor been tay thats grate bud hey everyone so here is your wrist bands thanks dan no worries everyone put on there wrist bands well almost everyone taylor was more interested in the lights here champ i got you can liam have your wrist buddy??  taylor was too lost in what was going on around in front of him to answer, shaking his head liam put it on for taylor they all walked through the entrance taylor was amazed by all the different colours an lights his attention soon being brought to how busy it was taylor tightened his grip on to scarlet of course this didint go unnoticed by scarlet im right here baby mommy has you your ok soft reassuring words being spoken to him why rubbing his back soothingly, alright you all want to walk around have a look then choose or do you just want to start from the front an work your way to the back? Err maybe look around first what you all think? sounds good to us think it would be for the best unless monkey bum here sees something he likes.

Mmm me aylor noo monkey bum swilly mommy oh is that so baby boy uhh huu aylor sure mm mommy were lolo? I'm right here sweetheart you ok? mmm alor oway noo wan ose lolo scarlet couldnt help but chuckle we wont lose lolo sweet boy mmm ouu sure cause aylor get lost an an den lolo gets lost *giggles cheeky* mm you have a very vaild point there baby winking at her sister laur stay were we can see you please Lauren playing along stood in front of scarlet can you see me now what about now i'm right here lauren made silly face causing Taylor to burst in to a fit of giggles mm eee see ouu lolo gabby joined in both the girls ended up playing leap frog keeping taylor distracted from the many people around them mmm mommy lolo an gab gab being swilly ook mama ook i can see baby boy they playing leap frog hm, mmm esss dey eep eep wike froggies mommy yeah they are sweetheart both the girls succsefully distracted taylor from the busy crowds around them, there was so many carnival games an rides around them taylor couldnt make a choice he was in awe at everything sure he was a little scared an nervouse but most of all he was excited taylor began to bounce in scarlets arms scarlet wasnt sure if he was excited or dancing judging by the upbeat music being played around them, Hey bubs you ok?? mmm aylor tay mmm aylor down pwease mommy?? you wanna get down baby if i put you down you need to hold my hand or liams ok?? Mmm otay aylor can do dat alright im trusting you to not run off ok? you see something you like you tell one of us ok dont run straight to it i know what your like.

Esss mommy aylor understand aylor be ood boy thats right taylor thought it over an come to the idea that if he stays with liam an holds his hand he can see more what better way to get liams attention then to shout out for him IAM IAM IAM liam span round with a face that said someone is gonna die today noticing taylor giggling liam stood down, Yes little one what is it are you ok uhh huu aylor tay aylor hold ouu hand taylor stuck out his hand for liam to accept, Liam linked his much bigger hand with taylors they started walking again looking around liam pointed out a hook a duck game to win a prize noticing the big toothless as a prize he knew taylor would for sure go for it crouching down to taylors level liam pointed out the game hey buddy look at this game you hook a duck to win a prize you want to give it a go?? taylor looked in the direction that liam was pointing at Noticing the giant toothless taylor become excited bouncing up an down shouting lets go lets go let go oothless coming homes wiv me esss lets go, Ruffling his hair they made there way over to the game looking at the rules of them game it was pretty simple you hook a number you get smaller stuffies of your choice or hook a golden star you win one of the giant stuffies, 4 tries please sir here is your hook good luck happy playing Liam held taylor by his waist lifting him up why he helped him hold the rod alright champ we got 4 tries lets do this you ready?? Uhh huu aylor born weady after 3 tries they had won 3 smaller stuffies alright buddy last try scarlet spent time taking photos of the duo making memories for him taylor had his tongue sticking out concentrating on the game Taylor noticed a bigger duck at the back he was sure that one had the star on it he could feel it in his bones, Liam spotted were taylor was looking an lifted him up a bit more lets do it sport taylor hooked it just at the right point lifting it up he held his breath silently praying he was right.