Chapter 50.

First Day Part 2.

Liam sat waiting in the car for both taylor and scarlet Normally scarlet would be sitting in the front but today she choose to sit in the back with taylor wanting to take in every single moment she could with him until the moment come to go there own ways even if it was just for a little while, Scarlet could see that taylor was nervouse even if he tried his best to hide it from her an everyone else but she knew him all way too well how he was feeling was starting to show through the cracks first the little slip up in the kitchen an now by the way he is trying to stop his leg from bouncing up an down one of his many quarks he has when he is nervouse scared worried or overstimulated, Taylor could see scarlet looking at him out the corner of his eye taylor wanted nothing more then to jump in her lap an drop telling her he made a mistake he dosent want to go today he wants to stay at home with her but he also knew he needed to prove not only to the love of his life but also to himself that in fact everything will be ok, and that they can live a normal life still without having to look over there shoulder all the time why at school, Liam kept looking in the review mirror to watch taylors body language to look for any signs of it being a good idea or it being too soon but so far all liam could see was a poker face he didnt know taylor as well as scarlet did.

Liam pulled in to the parking lot of the school switching off the engin he turned around in his seat looking at scarlet an taylor Alright we are here are you ready champ, Taylor wasnt paying attention he was too busy looking at the students walking past or walking in to the school gates on there own or with there caregivers scarlet gently placed her thumb an index finger on his chin to grab his attention trying to bring him back to reality Tay baby we are here Huh oh err ok yeah sure hm er yeah lets go, Liam got out the car first giving them both a moment alone taylor met scarlets gaze letting out a deep sigh, Tay baby you sure you want to go in today?? if not we can try again another time its not too late for you to change your mind i can get liam back in the care an we can go right back home there is no shame in not wanting to do this im not mad or upset at you in anyway, Taylor wrapped his arms around scarlet placing his lips on hers to stop her from talking Once they had pulled apart scarlet let out a chuckle ok im not compaling but were did that come from?? you was rambling scar im ok i can do this its only for a few hours plus its not like im gonna be alone alex goes here.

Taylor opened the car door holding out his hand for scarlet of course scarlet accepted his hand getting out the car with him i promise i will be ok babe im sure i will find alex at some point, That some point would be now turn around taylor looked over his shoulder an chuckled Hi Alex, Hey Taylor Scarlet and man i do not know Alex this is Liam you met him the other night at the carnival well little you did, Oh err hi sir taylor rolled his eyes chuckling at his best friends antics Lighten up alex liam is sound Hey alex were is chloe?? alex span around noticing chloe making her way over to them scarlet looked at were alex was looking chloe had a face that said alex was sure gonna be in trouble for running off like that but boys will be boys hey chloe hey scar taylor liam, alex dont run off like that again how many times do i have to tell you that Chloe babe im fine im not little right now Mhm that you are not but still dont run off like that again anything could of happened to you mr Taylor was holding back a smirk but scarlet could see it.

Alright we best get you all checked in an ready champ Taylor looked at liam then at scarlet of course she held his hand chloe took a hold of alex's hand making sure not to lose him again the group made there way to reception together small talk being made between them all taylor mostly zoned out through the conversations being held just taking in his surrondings Before he knew it they stood at the school doors liam held them open for everyone Taylor could hear how loud the schools hallways was it was not a bad sound it was more calm compared to his old school that brought a small amount of comfort for him taylor wasnt one for too much noise espcially first thing in the morning, Scarlet an liam spoke to the lady at the desk why taylor just cuddled in to scarlet alex an chloe stood waiting with them the headmistress opened the office door welcoming them in liam stood by the door inside why scarlet sat down followed by taylor sitting on her lap out of habit Scarlet wrapped her arms around taylor holding him as close as possible to her why the head of the school spent time going through taylors file making sure everything was in place putting all the paper work to one side the head turned her attention to taylor an scarlet talking to them both more so scarlet then taylor, Right so from what you have told me as well as it being written in taylors file only you liam your sister an his aunts written down as next of kins can take taylor as well as pick taylor up from school is that correct? Yes as well as taylor having his braclet on that send a silent distress signal to our phones it has a built in GPS tracker so we know exactly were he is at all times.