Chapter1

Monday the 1st of September 2015 it was a hot summers day around 6:30AM a young boy named Taylor woke to the sound of his alarm going off he rolled over an slammed it off babbling to himself in his sleepy state that he did not want to be woken up yet he grabbed his blankie an placed it over his head suckling on his pacifier contently signalling he was falling back in to a sleep state of mind, The next moment Taylor woke up to being shouted for in the kitchen by his room mate scarlet *Taylor if you do not get up right now so help me i will drag you out little one* Taylor let out a small wine as a response he rolled over on to his tummy rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists he crawled out of his bed blankie in hand an paci in his mouth, he walked down the stairs half asleep he could smell bacon an eggs being made by scarlet he tiptoed in to the kitchen scarlet had noticed his presents taylor still half asleep let out a small whine *good morning little one* taylor just nuzzled in to scarlet signalling he was still not with it yet an needed contact.

Scarlet took this as a sign that taylor was going to be difficult today she simply looked at him an commanded him to put his arms up taylor obeyed an put his arms up scarlet had put him in his highchair an got him strapped in she placed his sippy cup of apple juice in front of him taylor eagerly started to drink his juice fast scarlet looked towards him *slow down little man you will give yourself a tummy ache* taylor just smiled around his sippy an babbled *thirsty scar scar* she just chuckled to herself an continued to cut up his breakfast she placed hers an his down taylor passed his fork to scarlet *ouu do it* she obliged an fed the little guy knowing with the sleepy state of mind she was fighting a losing battle after breakfast scarlet had gotten taylor ready for the big day ahead of them first day back after the weekend taylor really did not want to go back to high school.

Taylor looked up at scarlet *do we weally have to go today i nooo wanna gooo scar scar* scarlet felt her heart brake a little at the little guys cries taylor had a tough time at school since his last mommy left him the thing about our high school is that it is a little school were doms an littles go to once they have been given there role title at the age of 18 taylor got his title an his ex mommy ruby got hers ruby got her title as a switch an she couldn't handle taylor as he is just a little taylor had made his way out of his class one day an went to find ruby he found ruby with another little calling him her good boy an that it wont be long till she will collar him this pained taylor as she had never been close to him taylor adored the ground she walked on since that day he left her ruby never put up a fight for him i remember finding taylor on my front door step of our apartment now crying an shaking thats how taylor has come to live with me.

*scar scar come back to me were ouu goo* scarlet was quickly pulled out of the memory by the tiny little prince yeah little man i am here she pulled him in to a tight cuddle sensing that is what the boy needed she told him softly that she would be there for him all the time an if he needed her to hit the button on his bracelet twice an she will be right there for him taylor let out a small *otay scar* showing that he understood he didnt want to leave her hold that is were he felt the safest the most in scarlet's hold, what she did not know was that taylor had always wished she would be his mommy like scarlet always wished she could be his mommy but she knows the boy needs time to recover from ruby how she hated that girl for what she did to him scarlet picked her self up an taylor an got them ready to head to the car she put on his coat an made a final diaper check before she gets him in his car seat satisfied with his diaper being dry she got him all buckled in wrapping his blankie around him keeping him warm an safe popping his paci back in to his mouth.

The drive to school was silent only soft clicks of taylors pacifier she really hoped that today would be a good day for them both slowly pulling up to the school an in to the car park space she took a deep breath an coaxed the little one out of his daze *come on sweetheart time to go an find aunt gabby an the rest of the crazy bunch what do you say kiddo you think you can be brave for me today* taylor just nodded not wanting to use his big boy words he looked towards scarlet an reached for her scarlet got him out of the car an carried him in her arms keeping him safe an sound just like she always wants to do for the little guy they made there way in to the schools café finding aunt gabby an everyone else they all smiled as they see the pair they sat down taylor still in her lap till he saw aunt gabby an lunged forward in to her arms *well hello there sweet boy you missed me* taylor just nodded an wrapped his tiny hands in to her more not wanting to be let go of the rest of the group just smiled an laughed at how he loved his aunt gabby when ever gabby is around taylor gets spoiled.

The next moment aunt ally speaks up *so how is our little guy doing?* she askes scarlet *A little bit better then 5months ago* the group just nodded in understanding the bell sounded signalling it was time to go to class lucky enough they was all in the same class this morning taylor stayed firmly in his aunt Gabby's arms ally had placed her arm around scarlet *when are you going to finally take him on as your little boy* scarlet blushed an shrugged *i honestly dont know ally i want to really bad but do you think its too soon* Ally being ally smirked *its been 5months scar* the conversation got cut short as they entered the class room gabby passing taylor back to scarlet *alright class settle down i know its Monday morning lets make this easy please* Mrs white speaks 10minuets later Ruby comes running in *sorry i'm late* that instantly sends chills down taylors back his body stiffens his heart pounds his breathing becomes uneven he thinks to himself *oh no this cant be happening not again* Gabby catches how taylors body language has changed along with scarlet an the rest of the group scarlet places her arm around him rubbing soothing circles on his back *shh baby boy i got you listen to my voice come back to scar scar we got you baby its okay you are safe now* taylor relaxes in to scarlet he lays his head on her chest feeling safe.

Mrs white speaks *Ruby Lee if you was sorry you would of been here on time* ruby's face blushed a dark pink of red knowing she had just been told off in front of the class her eyes land on taylor till gabby leans in front of him making sure ruby can not see him *dont you think you done enough to the boy ruby stay away from my nephew* Ruby just walked away to her seat sitting down acting as the Queen B like she did nothing wrong to taylor scarlet an ally could feel there blood boiling scarlet had hold of taylor a lot tighter now nothing or no one was ever gonna hurt her little boy again *class if you could turn to page 326 in your Romeo an Juliet text books that would be grate i would like you to complete figure one to four in the text books by the end of class* Taylor started to feel his bladder begin to empty itself in to his diaper he began to squirm in his seat a tell sign that he had just peed scarlet had caught on to the squirm an whispered in to his ear *little man do you need a change baby boy?* taylor shook his head *alright baby boy just let me know when you do okay?* taylor nodded an tried his best to do his work but his sleepy little state of mind had other ideas.