Chapter 52.

Conversation flowed throughout the lounge all waiting patiently for taylor to wake up from his nap his aunties excited to hear about his first day at school they just want to find out if he had a good day if he made new friends how the teachers was towards him what he thinks of the school the normal standard over protective auntie protocol knowing they are not there with him to see for themselves all they could do was question him later on without overwhelming him too much why the girls waited patiently a certain someone has her eyes glued on a certain little boy.

Scarlett never took her eyes off taylor not once for a single second having taylor away from her all day for just a few hours seemed like an eternity to herself watching her exhausted baby boy lay peacefully in her arms why he nurses in his sleep scarlett took in every single detail about him the way he pads her chest like a cat making its bed before settling down to sleep, the way his nose twitches when he is dreaming just the way he looks to peaceful in the one place he can call home no matter what the one place he feels safe the most in his mommy's arms.

Scarlett looked up at the girls re engaging with the converstion between them all, light laughter filling the air as taylor slept lauren looked at scarlett with a proud smile on her face she always knew that one day she would be a mommy, ever since they got there results lauren knew she would make a grate mommy one day scarlett always had that mother instinct since they was babbies the way scarlett took on the mother role when there mother sadly passed away it was that moment that she knew that lauren needed a mother figure as well as sister, there dad not being in the picture since they was small it all fell on scarlett being the oldest.

Scarlett looked at lauren knowing all to well what the look in her eyes meant giving laurens hand a tight squeeze a silent way of showing she is there and everything is ok, lauren thought she would make dinner tonigh looking at scarlett *im going to make a start on dinner* Alright lauren thank you what are you making i was thinking one of the many dishes i can cook without burning down the kitchen, all the girls chuckled so Lasagne then ?? Yeah, taylors fave nice, warm, home cooked meals before you go to work, and taylor goes to bed. That actually sounds really yummy to me laur  of course, it does, gabby. You dont have to cook. That would be why she winked.

Yeah, you got me there, but i will come and help you if you need it. Thanks, gabby. The extra set of hands would be great. Does anyone know if tasha is coming over tonight?? Ally sent a quick text to tasha getting a reply straight away *sorry not tonight got to go to the club tonight another night though promise say hello to taylor for me*, That would be a no from tasha but she says hello to taylor Alright so just us Five tonight sounds grate, Both gabby an lauren made there way to the kitchen to make a start on dinner leaving ally an scarlett talking why taylor slept, looking at the time ally noticed that scarlett would be leaving for work in the next two hours, not leaving much time to do taylors nightime routine with him due to this, by the time scarlett is ready an heading to work it would be an hour before taylor needs to start his routine, Ally looked at scarlett an asked the question.

Hey scarlett, are you getting ready for work soon, or are you going to do it after dinner?? I was thinking about that should probably get ready soon once taylor has woken up from his nap, i know he will be extra clingy when he wakes up do you mind doing his night time routine with him tonight ie putting him to bed with his bottle an story?? That is fine by me i would be more then happy to do that thanks AL hopefully he goes to bed without a fuss tonight but if you struggle to get him to sleep then just call an i will help settle him with you but with his first day at shcool im sure he will go down easily,

Soft whimpers from taylor could be heared scarlett moved the blanket down she could see taylor rubbing his eyes with his fists why whimpering taylor was not one for waking up full of energy taylor had to wake up on his own terms sometimes it would take a few minuets or an hour, but once he has woken up properly is when we would all know what mood he would be in, scarlett moved his hands from his face not wanting him to make his eyes sore she gently blew on his face causing taylor to let out a small giggle with a smile turning in to scarletts chest he stretched out in the most adorable way possible, the smell of scaarletts perfume filled his little nose causing taylor to sigh content knowing his mommy stuck to her promise by being there when he woke up like she always promises when he takes a nap.