CHAPTER 41

1LT Kim

"Jennie? Are you okay??!" I ask while running

"Yes Unnie, I'm with Lisa." Jennie replied.

"Everyone!! Be careful I can't lose you." I said in the radio.

"New mission: TOTAL ANNIHILATION" I commanded

"Roger that!" They all replied.

We continue to kill who ever comes in our way. Killing was not new to me I spend my life killing someone. I'm willing to kill someone who will dared to touch my family or love ones. They will come to me first.

"Seulgi and Wendy guide please." I said.

"Roger!" Seulgi replied

"Copy!" Wendy replied

While running I immediately get my knife from my boots. That's my expertise using knife to kill.

"Ma'am 10 yards 3 o'clock!!" Wendy said

"Copy" I replied I run double time and immediately pushed the guy grab his hair and sliced his neck. I pick the gun and run.

"Nice one Wendy." I said

"No problem ma'am always got your back." Wendy replied. I'm thankful to them they are more becoming a soldier because of this.

"Attention bring all the guns you can get." I commanded

"Roger ma'am!" They replied

"Wendy, Seulgi I give you the authority to use your toys and show us what you've got." I said

"Whooooooooo! Ohh god let's do it." Wendy said

"Let's do this" Seulgi said

Rosè's POV

The both parties are exchanging fired ammos fortunately we're able to sustain until the group of Yeji with Kai left.

"No more ammos" Yeri said

"I think we can----" before I can say a word the group of Kai fired us

"Shittt shit shit shittt!!!" Joy yelled.

"Ahahahaha! Pathetic! Come out! Kim sisters and your minions!" Kai yelled.

"How about we play a game?" Kai continues.

"A BATTLE ROYALE" he said while laughing. "If you'll win I let you run, run, run, run........How you like that?" He continued and laughs more.

"How will I believe you? You jerk!" 1LT Kim said.

"We will crushed all the guns." He said.

"Psychopath!" 2LT Kim said

"I'll take that as a compliment my love, ohhhhh Jennie I really really like you." He said. Oh no Lisa!

"What the FU----" Lisa said she is ready to attack Kai fortunately Jennie stopped her. She must control her feelings pathetic! Lisa!

"Actually I like Jisoo also her skin is wow..." He said and it makes me angry.

"What did you say?? You punk!!!??? Come on,  one on one!! You piece of sh--" before I finish my words 1LT Kim stop me.

"Park Chaeyoung!!" Jisoo said while smilling at me I immediately shut my mouth and look away from her while biting the side of my checks.

"Tsssk pathetic! I can't still believe it, a officer-cadet relationship, what will be the sanctions for the both of you. Or we can talk this privately?" Kai said while biting his lips.

"Screw you!" 1LT Kim said "You are the one who are responsible in hacking the schools system! And the one who manipulated the cadets profile you moron!" 2LT Kim

"As expected to a KIM bwahahaha! You both are amazing but unfortunately you'll not able to used that anymore in the future." Kai said.

"YOU'LL PLAY THE GAME OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!?" Kai yelled.

"I'm going to shoot him." Seulgi said

"No! I'll give you the sign Seul. They still have 2LT Sunmi and other students we can't do that." Jisoo said. We are still communicating in radio

"I have a plan Unnie." 2LT Kim

"Jennie don't tell me." Lisa interrupts

"Promise me Lis you'll graduate." Jennie said

"No!!! No!! I'll not allow you! You must n-----" Lisa said

"Cadet Lalisa Manoban!!!! Wait until you become! I'm your officer and you don't have the authority to reacts on my command. I will-- Jennie said.

"I'll do it!!!! I volunteer to do it first!" I yelled and automatically stand.

"Chaeyoung!!!!!!!! What are you doing!!!!." Jisoo yelled.

"Woooooooo what a drama. Don't move or I'll kill her immediately!!!!"  Kai said

"A princess in shinning armor" Kai said

"Give her to me." Yeji said while smirking. That makes Kai look at her.

"Mmmmmmm a cat fight battle royale. This is interesting." Kai said while purposely putting his gun in his head.

"What are the rules?" I asked while having a staring contest with Yeji.

"The only rule is DEATH" Kai said while laughing hard.

"Chae no!" Jisoo yelled while crying.

"Chaeyounga" Lisa called. "Noooo!!!" Lisa yelled.

"Deal or no deal?" Kai asked.

I sighed softly and smile.

"Deal"

"Let the battle royale begin!!!!"

Hehehehe update!