CHAPTER 5

Rose's POV

It's been 3 weeks since we entered here in YGMA, so far so good Lisa and the rest of our group were adjusting pretty well, our bodies are currently getting used to those hell exercises every morning and afternoon, before and after we eat. Always on time. Now we are schedule to have a class all about Leadership, for the past 3 weeks we dealt with 2LT Jennie Kim about physical preparation for the upcoming Physical Fitness Test next week. What's wrong with these pretty ladies, sometimes they are so hard to understand Geeezzz!!! I forgot I'm also a woman hahah anyways They're really strict, the last time I saw 1LT Kim it's was a bad encounter even though she's strict she's still my crush ohh I wish I can locked her in my arms I wonder if she can be soft sometimes 🤣

We are now in our classroom waiting for our instructor wearing our cadet uniforms I look so cool in my uniform. I wonder who'll be our instructor for today.

"Lisa you look good in your uniform." I said.

"You too Rose." Lisa replied

"Ohh come on I look good in everything." I replied.

"Whatever you say chipmunk." Lisa replied.

Lisa is really serious right now she used to be bubbly I really understand her because she waited years to reach this dream for her father. Maybe soon if we'll graduate old Lisa will be back.

"Seulgi do you know who's our instructor for today.?" I asked Seulgi she's behind me so I turned my head to her direction.

" Yes its---"

Before she can reply someone interfere.

"Me" I turned around and I saw a beautiful goddess in front of me.

Oh my fucking Jisoooss! It's Jisoo Kim!!!!

Jisoo's POV

As I enter the classroom for my classroom instruction someone caught my attention.

"Seulgi do you know who's our instructor for today.?" Someone asked she can't see me she's busy talking with her co trainee before she can reply I interfere.

"Me" She turned around to my direction and I can see her mix reactions happy, fear shock and admiration. She automatically stand up and shouts "Attention" everyone stands up and immediately stop what they doing. Before I order them to take seats "Cadet Chaeyoung Park fix your necktie". She immediately fix her necktie and embarrassed about it. Did she blushed??! Or maybe just my imagination.

"Good Morning Cadets we will begin our class for today and our topic for today is all about LEADERSHIP." Before I really start my class I take a glance to the person whom I really adore since the beginning CDT Chipmunk I smiled in my mind.

Lisa's POV

While focusing to the lecture I noticed that Chaeyoung is so serious and staring intently at 1LT Jisoo Kim it's quite odd that Rose is getting serious in classes well I know she's really smart and seeing her giving attention to this kind of subjects is really unusual. Something's fishy wait No!!! It can't be!!  Not again chipmunk!!!! Don't tell me you're interested in her.!! I should ask her and I should stop her!!. Stay focus Lisa

Our class will end soon, 1LT Jisoo Kim shared her past experiences in handling people now I can see why she's the one who taught this subject it really suits her. She's clever and very strict in terms of her Job but she can smile anyway I can really see that's she's not that bad and cold unlike the other one the assistant director 2LT Jennie Kim here we go again my heart is pounding so hard when I think about her what's happening to me. This is odd! I'm still asking myself whats happening to me. Rose tap my hand, I was going to scold her when I heard 1LT Jisoo called me.

"Cadet Manoban!!! Are you even listening to me??!!! I called your name for how many times.!!! Stand up" she shouted at me. Earth eat me now!!! I automatically stand up.

I was going to answer when someone knock in the door and a beautiful maiden comes in what's this feeling, what's happening to me I followed her steps with my mouth open.

"Cadet Manoban!!!" 1LT Kim

"You're not listening answer my question what is Leadership for you." she commanded

Now everyone's staring at me including 2LT Kim gosh what are you doing to me 2LT Kim I can't think straight this is embarrassing! I take a deep breath and answered her with confidence.

"For me Ma'am leadership involves making critical decisions, often in high-pressure situations with consequential risks. Effective military leaders ask the right questions and think strategically in making well-informed conclusions upon which that they can act. Military leaders also build and motivate teams. This responsibility involves looking out for their welfare, developing individual talents, recognizing successes to create a unified team confident to accomplish assigned missions.

To provide the purpose and direction to units tasked with intense challenges, leaders must possess an undeterred drive to accomplish noteworthy goals. In the military and other sectors, ambition can propel a mission or a project forward. When balanced with integrity, ambition pushes individuals and teams to their greatest potential. I answered they were shocked including 2LT Kim and she smiled wait what???! She smiled?? Am I hallucinating???!

"Good so you're listening CDT Manoban." Thanks God

"Okay that's all everyone enjoy your lunch." 1LT Kim. I saved myself from embarrassment. Before they take their step outside I saw Jennie Kim looking at me and smiled and again I asked myself Am I dreaming?? This is bad I need to asked Chipmunk about this!!!!!!.

Thank you for reading my story ❤️❤️😍😍.