CHAPTER 20

2LT Jennie's POV

I hate this! I still can't believe I'm going to teach marksmanship with this bitch, the Commander already knows that I can teach this topic without an assistant! I don't have any choice anymore I hope she will not miss a shot even once. Anyways I'm going to see my Lisa and I'll be the one who will teach her.

I bring with me my British L96A1 sniper rifle this is one of the best sniper rifle from UK I won this rifle when I participated in a World's Best Sniper Competition held in UK. I was the representative for KOREA luckily I won.

I'm walking in the hallway when someone called me. It's 2LT Sunmi okay stay calm Jennie you can do this. Patience patience.

"Good morning 2LT Kim I'm excited to teach with you." She said. Plastic!!

"Me too Lieutenant" I said and fake a smile we entered the room and begins our class. I take a look in her rifle not bad it's the US Barret M82 sniper rifle. After this we will demonstrate in the Firing range with the other pistols and rifles. She introduced herself and her baby.

"I'll introduce to you my favorite baby the US Barret M82 this is a large-caliber sniper rifle manufactured by the company under the sonorous name of Barrett Firearms. It differs from conventional sniper weapons in that it can withstand fine technology and undermine the enemy’s ammunition from a large and safe distance. This can do more damage to enemies than firing from a distance." She said while pulling out the live bullets from the rifle.

"The barrel is cold-forged, it has a muzzle brake with innovative two cameras. The longitudinal ribs of the pipe reduce its mass and enhance the cooling of the weapon. There is a mount for mounting on tripod machines, and the rifle can also be used on armored personnel carriers or jeeps that have a special shock-absorbing cradle." She added and after she pulls out the live bullets she pointed the rifle to me and the trainees were shock and confused after what she did. And I saw Lisa with a concern look in her face. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"And of course never ever point a gun in someone even though you already pull out the live bullets. It's quite surprising that you already know about the safety measures base in your reaction earlier." She said and continue on what she's doing. She talked about the safety measures and different kinds of rifles that we will use in the Firing range. Now it's my turn to impress them.

"Good morning everyone, I'll introduce to you my trophy in winning the World's Best Sniper Competition held in UK." I look at 2LT Sunmi and smiled at her she rolled her eyes and give attention to her rifle.

"This rifle is a model of precision and lethal power. It was created in the UK in 1982 and to this day is on the balance of arms of the royal army. From this rifle, a world record was set for the range of defeat of the enemy in targeted shooting – 2475 meters. The approximate striking range of firing is 1.5 km. The market value of the flagship rifle is about 10 thousand dollars, but this is not much for weapons of this class." I said and watching their reactions I smiled and continue talking.

"The British L96A1 sniper rifle." I said and discuss the the proper way of handling and the position of the body, the proper way of breathing and also the commands that are needed in the Firing range. They asked some questions and we answer all of them. We will proceed now to the Firing Range to demonstrate.

"Nice work Lieutenant" 2LT Sunmi said while arranging her things also

"You too Lieutenant" I replied and continue arranging my things.

"So how about we will make a bet" she said and I look at her.

"Name it" I said.

"Are you sure?" She said, why I'm getting nervous now.

"I know your little secret Jennie and unfortunately I'm into her also." She said, this can't be! How did she know about us. No way not my Lisa !!! Stay calm Jennie maybe she's just making fun of you.

"What are you saying?" I said and giving her the full attention

"It's okay Lieutenant we are the same and it will be our little secret now." She said

"If I won in our demonstration later Lisa will be mine." She said, stay calm Jennie!

"Who's Lisa?" I said shiiittt that hurts!

"Oucchh denying someone you love is the worst Jennie." She said and smiled.

"No more games Jennie I'll get Lisa away from you with a bet or not." She said and walk away. She knows it already! This can't be Lisa and me will be in danger! What should I do? Forget it now Jennie you still have a demonstration today stay focus.

Lisa I'm sorry!

Another update :)