CHAPTER 24

Lisa's POV

What did I just saw? Shiittt!! I need to focus! We are heading now to the Firing Range for our examination. Who's that girl hugging Jennie? Did Jennie just easily replace me? What the hell I can't take this anymore she's so evil. Lisa you must prove it to them that you're not a weakling you must be strong to face her.

We are now at the Firing Range and we are welcome by 2LT Sunmi she's not here probably she's busy with her Girlfriend I think scratch that idea Lisa Focus!!!!! She welcomed us with many rifles and pistols in the table. Those rifles are amazing and world's best, how many world class fire arms they have here?? 

"Okay before we start I'll give you five minutes to choose your own weapon both rifle and pistol. Anything you want." 2LT Sunmi wow this is amazing. I scan my eyes all around the table and I can't choose these are high class.

"It's like choosing your partner. Don't focus in the beauty of the firearm but choose the quality of it. If they will last long or not." 2LT Sunmi said and look at me.

"Right Lisa?" She added what's her point that's logical.

"A simple 9mm caliber can actually last long ma'am it depends on how you will handle it." I said with confidence in my face.

"So you'll just depend your life in a 9mm caliber Manoban?" She said

"Yes mam a 9mm caliber can protect you just like the world class pistols here in the table." I said

"How what will you do." 2LT Kim said while entering the Firing range. I look at her and feel pain in my heart especially what I witnessed earlier. I compose myself before I answer. Focus lis.

"Yes, a 9mm round is more than capable of killing you. A typical muzzle velocity of a 9mm is 375 m/s (1,230 ft/s) and is a caliber used by the police and military around the world for that very purpose. While specialists recommend a ‘double tap’ for effective shot placement, it’s quite possible that a single 9mm round will produce a fatal wound." I said instead of looking at her I face 2LT Sunmi. 2LT Sunmi smiled.

"Continue" 2LT Sunmi.

"Being shot in the stomach might not cause you to immediately bleed out but internal bleeding and hemorrhaging could be the end of you by the next morning.
A 9mm is a pretty powerful round despite its size ma'am." I added.

"Okay good choose your weapon already." 2LT Kim said now it's not the time to be a grumpy Lisa! Be professional! We choose our weapons and begin our exam.

2LT Kim

"She's great" 2LT Sunmi while waiting for the trainees for the exam.

"Who?" I said I know it's Lisa.

"2LT Kim that's a pity, I think Lisa is in pain now because you denied her  what's your point? Mmm what will happen if I'll tell the commander that Cadet Lisa dated her senior officer." She said and I immediately points a gun to her.

"Woah woah chill Jennie don't worry that's our little secret as long as in the end she will be mine." She said while smirking.  I put away the gun and smile to her.

"I'm sorry I just point a gun to you I just want to see if it's not broken." I said and left her in our spot I make my way to the trainees and begun their exam. The exam is quite awesome this squad is something, they are skillful so far so good now it's Lisa's time ohh God I miss her so much I was going to assist her when 2LT Sunmi come to Lisa she look at me and smile that fucking idiot! She's acting cool with my Lisa this is bullshit! I'm full with anger right now! Lisa adjust the lenses and fill in the bullets in the empty magazine.

She start shooting and I was so shocked of what I witnessed all are bulls eye I can't believe this and the squad successfully pass the exam.

"Very good Cadet Manoban." 2LT Sunmi while tapping Lisa's shoulder. That should be me. I'm watching her back and remembered all our moments. I miss her that should be me congratulating her. She aces all the exams. She come to me and our eyes meet but she immediately look in the other way.

"Here are the things that I borrowed." She said while putting those firearms in the table. And she left without any single word.

"Jennie Lisa change" 1LT Kim

"Good for her"  I said

"I hope you'll not regret this Jennie." She said and left me. I looked at her I miss her much.

"Come on she's waiting for you." 1LT Kim added. She's referring to my visitor.

"Yes I'll just end this." I said and left

I take a glance to Lisa and smile I really miss you love.

Another update hehehe thank you everyone for supporting this story I love you all.