CHAPTER 21

Lisa's POV

What's her problem today? Ignoring me?. After our class we went to the Firing range and it's weird that she didn't even look at me. Everytime that we will having our class with her every second she will get my attention but now there's something off. Maybe she's tired Lisa don't overthink. Just support her.

They are now getting ready for the demonstration but it's look like a competition they even invited 1LT Kim today making her the referee. They position their rifles, I tried to get Jennie's attention but she's not looking at me.

They are proving to us on how to demonstrates the accuracy, control, and speed of the shooter in aiming at targets using guns like pistols and rifles. They are both master marksman and I can't believe it that Jennie won in a World's Best Sniper Competition with that height she can do everything that's why I love her.

They have 2 categories, first is the rifle next is pistols they will turn down their targets as fast as they can. First shooter is 2LT Sunmi she positioned herself to the ground and begin shooting her targets we are in awe after we saw her performance 5 seconds she turn down all her targets wow that was fast. I look at Jennie and seems like she's not bothered by Sunmi's performance at all. Sunmi stands up and looks at me and smile okay that's weird I look at Jennie and when she saw me looking at her she immediately look away ignoring me. What is her fucking problem!!!!!

"Lisa are you okay?" Seulgi asked and Rose immediately come to me.

"What's wrong Lisa? Do you have a problem with J?" Rose asked maybe she notice it.

"I don't know Rose she's ignoring me." I said

"Maybe she's just tired Lisa don't worry sometimes girls are hard to understand." Seulgi said

"What did you say?" Irene asked

"Nothing babe I mean sometimes you know that..thaaaattt Lisa help me." She said while Irene slightly punching her.

"Seulgi's right maybe she's just tired can you asked Jennie to control her hormones because that can make her tired you know what I mean, sexually deprived?" Rose asked

"What the fuck!!" I said "can you shut up your mouth??" I added and give my attention to Jennie.

Jennie is leading now that's my baby they are in the last phase of the demonstration. Jennie is using now the Baretta 92 pistol from Italy while Sunmi will use Glock 17 pistol from Austria both are leading guns in the Army how many guns do they have??? They are monsters. It's a neck to neck battle between them but in the end Jennie won by just one point. Incredible she is hotter in holding guns now I wanna hug her and I wanna say I'm proud of her. They shake hands and now they will teach us how to fire and assemble the rifle and pistol.

The group are divided by two Jennie and Sunmi will choose what group they want. Jennie choose the other group instead of mine. What the hell Jennie??? Rose and the rest of the squad was puzzled in Jennie's action they asked me what's the problem I don't even know! They started teaching us the basic infos about the rifles and pistols and the basic way in hadling them, tomorrow will be our Firing and practical in Marksmanship. Jennie's still ignoring me it's killing me now what is your problem Nini?!

They gave us 10 minutes break I followed Jennie in the Restroom luckily we are the only people there.

"What's your problem Jennie?" I asked

"Nothing, what's my problem?" She asked why she's acting like this.

"That's why I'm asking you why are you avoiding me why are you ignoring me?!" I said controlling my tears not to fall.

"Lisa I'm working and your a trainee I'm still your officer what's the matter with you." She said and left me alone in the restroom. What happened to you Jennie. I cried for what Jennie have said, this is not my Jennie she will never do that to me. I look at my watch and realizing that I'm late oh god!!!!!!

"Cadet Manoban you're late again!" 2LT Sunmi.

"Cadet Manoban run around the oval and don't stop until I say so." 2LT Kim said, my teammates were shock for what Jennie said and even 2LT Sunmi and 1LT Kim.

I stand in position and render a salute to her.

"Permission to proceed ma'am". I said.

She looked at me in the eyes "Proceed, I will not tolerate someone like you" she said. Someone like me? It hurts so much I can't take this anymore I run to the oval as fast as I can and cried what's wrong with you Jennie!!!!

Another update hehehehe 😉🙂