CHAPTER 34

2LT Jennie's POV

Paperworks sucks needed to finish this as soon as possible. I'm busy writing my reports when unnie comes in. I look up to her and noticed that she's a little too sad today. She place her things in the table and begin crying.

"Unnie???? What happened?" I said and gives my attention to her. I stand up and hug her. She did not answer me she just cry and cry it's my first time to see her like this.

"She broke up with me Jennie." She said. Rose broke up with her???!

"What?? How? When?" I asked I cannot believe this.

"I don't know Jennie it's hurting me so much." She said I stand up and gave her a glass of water. She looks devastated. I'm worried.

"Let's go unnie I'll walk you to your barracks take a rest." I said and assist her. We left the office and begin walking all the way to unnie's barracks, she stopped crying coz she needs to be strong in the front of others I really admire unnie for being so strong but now seeing her vulnerable hits different. While walking to the hallway I take a look to the trainees who are busy preparing for the Squad Unit Tactics they will be having a competition by team next week I saw Lisa and Rose and I look at unnie who are now watching Rose. She immediately look back and continue walking. She's hurt, I followed unnie when she's already in her barracks she immediately locked the door.

Lisa's POV

We are now practicing for the upcoming squad unit tactics activity this will be graded activity. Each squad consist of 7 members with different positions, SL (Squad Leader) Rose, TL (Team Leaders) Seulgi and Me, ARM (Automatic Rifle Man) Joy and Wendy, G (Grenadiers) Yeri and Irene. Different positions according to their capabilities and abilities.

Most current squad tactics involve achieving fire superiority to enable maneuver on the enemy and gain advantageous positions. Assault elements undertake great personal risk as they work their way around nebulous enemies, attempting to gain access to a vulnerable flank or rear. Teamwork is really the key and also trust months already pass and this squad helps me a lot to grow and of course for Jennie. I will fight for you love no matter what. I can't do what Rose did I can't lose you. I'll work hard.

We are busy planning and talking about our tactics that were going to use tomorrow for our activity when the group of Yeji approach us.

"Ready to lose tomorrow losers? Looks like your reviewing tomorrow's failure of your group." Yeji said, I stand up and face her

"Your know looks like your faces are the signs of losing. Stop babbling that your going to win just do it." I said and smile.

"Oh yeah? I'm scared Lisa you look like a cat whining to be save by her mother." She said

"You're so brave because Jennie's right here for you. Using her is a great tactic" She added, I remain calm and smile to her.

"Can you stop bringing 2LT Jennie to this game of yours." Rose said

"And why not Rose?" She asked

"Coz it's not true." Rose replied

"Owwww, then prove it." Yeji said while smirking. Before she can say something bad again I cut her off.

"We will win Yeji and prepare to lose." I said

"Challenge accepted Lisa." Yeji said and left.

"That bitch she's getting into my nerves!!!!!" Wendy said while cracking her fingers.

"Let's do our best tomorrow to make her shut up. I wanna punch her in the face and kill her." Yeri said, we look at her with horror for what she said.

"What??" She asked

"That's too much you know." Joy said

"It's not too much. She deserves it for being an over confident faggot. It's making me sick." She said

"Yahh Yeji calm down reserve that hatred tomorrow." Irene said and smile. Okay that's creepy is she going to kill Yeji too? Ohh no girl goodluck.

"Rose are you okay?" Joy asked

"Mmmmm? Yeahhh I am okay." She replied.

"Haysst you're not good in lying Roseanne come on spill the tea." Irene said. Rose looks up to stopping her from crying. Rose didn't reply so eventually Irene make a move to hug her and the squad follows. After what we did Rose cried she really loves Jisoo. I really love Jennie too but I can't lose her now.

"I love her but I want to protect us and that's the best solution that I think." Rose said.

"For now it's really dangerous for the both of you. But whatever you'll do we will support you. We are here." Irene unnie said. I just realized something I'm being selfish now.

"Thank you guys. We will do our best tomorrow! And win." Rose said.

I'm really selfish but I can't lose her not now.

Update!!!! :'( I'm so sorry everyone I was not able to update due to some technical errors. Thank you for the 12K reads. God bless you guys!