CHAPTER 15

Jennie's POV

It's been weeks since that happened Lisa and I didn't talk again after that, Lisa's avoiding me now every time that I'll talk to her she always have someone with her it's fucking killing me. I miss her a lot why she's avoiding me now!? She kissed me back then and she likes it. She even initiated another kiss. What's her problem??! I'll will talk to her again and no one can stop me now! Not even her teammates!!

I arranged my weekly reports ohh God I need to finish this within this week coz another new officer will assigned here. I forgot her name who cares the only name that I always want to say is Lisa no more other names. I can't wait for her to graduate I want to know her more. I'm busy arranging my paper when unnie came and checking what I'm doing.

"Yoooo! Busy?" She said

"Isn't it obvious unnie?" I said

"Remind me that you're my sister and not just my Junior in rank because I want to kill you so bad." Unnie said and take her seat in the vacant chair. I smiled and continue writing.

"By the way you're not the only one who will teach them in Marksmanship." She said.

"Wait what did you say????!!" I asked and stop writing.

"You heard me Jennie." She said

"But unnie I can manage you always know that." I said and continue writing.

"She's a master marksman like you according to her profile Jennie and both of you will be a good outcome." She said what are you saying that I'm a weak teacher???

"So you're saying that I'm not a good teacher?" I asked

"No pabo! I just want to see if it's true because she's a candidate for promotion like you." She said really? Mmmm I smell a competition?!

"Well I'll do my best unnie to make you proud,You also unnie a candidate for promotion to Captain you deserve it I'm so happy for you." I said and smiled at her.

"Come on I'll treat you to dinner." She said yesss free food again.

"Yes perks of having a sister/senior officer like you, you're the best 1LT Kim." I said while hugging my unnie.

"Yahh stop hugging me!!!!" She complained I should ask her.

"Unnie can I ask something to you?" I asked.

"Yes what is it?" She replied

I bit my lips hesitant if I will tell her what happened last time or not maybe she will get angry to me no!!! I can't imagine her getting angry to me. She's waiting for me to say something and decided not to tell her.

"Forget it unnie come one let's go!" I said

"Yah what is it?" She asked while we are walking to the hallway.

"Nothing unnie it's not a big deal." I lied. It's a big deal!!!!!! How can I tell her about Lisa maybe not now until Lisa and I talked again. Why are you avoiding me Lisa??!!! I wanna know why?!

"Is this about Lisa? Don't tell me you're together now?" Unnie asked

"What are you talking about unnie let's just eat." I said and continue eating goddd.

"I know you Jennie." She said

"Unnie I'm sorry I can't take it anymore!! She's making me crazy!" I said.

"What did you do? Jennie! I told you to control yourself! Spill it!" She said. I said to her what happened to Lisa and me the last time we saw each other.

"WTF can you control your fucking hormones???!!!!" She said

"How can I control this unnie? How can you control it? With cadet park?" I asked I'm not the only one who's breaking the rules here unnie!

"Whaaaatt???!!" She asked I smiled at her gotcha!

"I saw you unnie you're jealous with that teacher coz cadet park was assisting her. You're sneaky we are really sisters indeed what happened to the control myself huh?" I said

"Stop it okaaay??!!!" She said

"You should be more careful Jennie you know what I mean I'm not against to your relationship but I must protect you so please control it." She said thanks God I have her

"Yes unnie I will" i said and continue eating.

After we ate unnie went to the group commander's office to ask something and for me I'll go back to my office to finish my weekly reports. I'm walking in the hallways when I saw someone going out from the Restroom it's Lisa I must talk to her. I'm sorry unnie!!!!!!!!!

Lisa's POV

God I wish I can't see her now yes I'm avoiding her the great Jennie Kim I should focus on why I'm here in the first place. But I'm not gonna lie I missed her so much we didn't talk again after what happened and every time that I'll go somewhere in the academy I always have someone so that she can't go near me. I'm protecting her and at the same time myself but now I'm all alone in the Restroom because all of my teammates are busy preparing for the upcoming examination they are reviewing all the subjects for our First major exam for the half months of training.

I washed my hands and walk to the exit when Jennie saw me shiiittt!!!!! I went back to the rest room and Jennie
followed me Goooddd of all people why Jennie??!

"Are you avoiding me? Lisa?" She asked with a longing eyes.

"No I'm not" I said

"But why you're not talking to me?" She said she looks sad and fragile opposite to the Jennie I've known.

"2LT Kim ma'am" I said and she cuts me off.

"Cut the honorifics call me Jennie." She demands. And slowly walking to me. Please Jennie stop! I can't control myself.

"What happened Lisa are you afraid?" She asked with a concern in her eyes. I miss her voice, her lips, her touch no not again!!!

"Please talk to me Lis I still thinking about you since the last time we encountered and you're avoiding me I can't take it anymore coz---- I cut her off

"I can't control it Jennie!!!!" I said while crying and she look surprised

"Everytime that I'll saw you I can't stop myself falling for you I can't help it Jennie and I know this is bad! And against to the protocol of the the academy! But I can't stop loving you even though we don't know each other I felt the connection that keeps me looking for you what's happening to me!" I confess she hugs me.

"Shhhhh don't cry" Jennie said while comforting me. I push her hard away from me.

"It's really hard for me! And you're confusing me!! I'm afraid of loving so much I'm afraid of this new world I'll face in this new feelings
I should stop myself coz you're my fucking senior officer! But I can't help it and you're not helping, you always---- she shuts me up with a kiss I push her hard but she's too strong even though I'm taller than her. I gave in I miss her a lot, I kissed her back it's now or never I really love her. My 2LT Kim. She stop kissing my lips and kiss my forehead.

"We will fight for this love, I'll stay by your side until you graduate. I'll wait for you. Please fight with me until the end." She said and kissed the back of my both hands and then lips.

"I love you Cadet Manoban." She said

"I love you too Lieutenant Kim" I said

Another update hehehe ❤️❤️❤️