CHAPTER 42

Rosè's POV

"Hey there Ms. Know everything!" Yeji said while smirking. I immediately smile and look at her.

"Hello also Ms. Don't know what to do." I replied with my aussie accent that makes her boiled in anger.

"I'm always praying for this to crush you like an avocado." She said

"Oh! I hate avocadoes. So musty and---------  ew, like you"  I said with still my aussie accent.

"You son of a bitch!" She replied and automatically charge to me.

She threw a punch but luckily I was able to judge it I pushed her hard to the ground. I used the arms lock to make her quit but then suddenly she get away from it and get a knife from her vest immediately charge at me and hit me with it, right in the face.

"Chaeyounga!!!!" Lisa yelled my name.

"Rosè!!!!!" Jisoo said

Blood??......

Bloodddddd.....

"CHAEYOUNGA!!!" Lisa said

"Stop right there Lisa!" I said "I got this." I said to her and smile at her but the truth is I'm scared.

I must be extra careful now.

"You cheater." I said

"Cheater? Me?? Hahaha have you forgotten already? DEATH is only the way." She run to me and hit me again with her knife.

"Rosè!!!!" Jisoo called. Not now!

She charge at me again and punch me in the face again and again. I look and wait for the timing and successfully switch our positions. I am now toping her. Punching her face again and again. I immediately get the knife and aim for her neck!

"Haaaaa! You can't kill me! You can't do it!" Yeji said. I punch her right in the corner of her head to shut her down not killing her.

"You useless brat!" Kai yelled and kicked her right in her stomach, he's the worst. He looked at me and smile.

"You have moves there! I adore it now who's next?! Let's continue!" Kai said and aim his gun to us.

I went to my team crawling and Jisoo immediately supported me.

"You hard headed chipmunk!" She said while checking on me. I smiled

"Stop smiling you punk!" She added

"I look cool right there right?" I said while teasing her. 

"Still alive?" Joy asked

"No I'm dead already duh." I said sarcastically.

Where is Lisa? Don't tell me!??

"Let's end this!" Lisa said

"Lisaaaaaa!" Jennie said "Nooooo! no!!!" she runs to Lisa but Kai stops her. Pointing his gun to her.

"Shhhhhhhhh relax baby girl we are just going to talk. Chillax." Kai said while laughing hard.

"Don't call her baby!" Lisa said

"Don't point your gun to her. Come to me, one on one." Lisa challenge him bravely. Kai just smiled at her

"My pleasure!" Kai said.

2LT Kim

"Unnie we have to do something!!!!!!!!" I said begging her.

"Jennie relax" Jisoo said what the F

"How can I relax Unnie Lisa is there fighting with Kai and we can't deny the fact that Kai is more skillful than her what are you thinking Unnie!!!" I said, I don't care anymore if she's higher than I am. This is about Lisa.

"Just trust her" she replied

"What did you say?" I asked

"Am I hearing this from you?? What the fuck Unnie?" I said I lose it I can't control it anymore.

"Have you forgotten Jennie that this is what the life of a soldier?? This is reality!! She was trained to do this! they were trained to do this ,She will fight against with the terrorist either you like it or not!" She said that hits me so hard.

"Trust Lisa, lil sis." Unnie said and tap my shoulders.

"And trust me I have a plan." She added

"What's your plan?" I asked

"Sunmi contact me fortunately she and the other cadets manage to escape." She said

"They connects our radio transmitters from the nearest camp here." She continued

"And?" I asked

"I ordered reinforcements." She said which helps me to breath. "But the problem is"

"What??? Say it Unnie!" I said losing my temper.

"I ordered to call Appa." She said

I froze hearing his name.

Appa

No....

Haiiiiii!!! My gosh thank you for 75K + reads 😭😭😭😭😭😭 double update for that!!!!

For those comments, I always read your comments and I really appreciate it that you like my story and for those who messenge me thank you so much!

I'm so sorry for the YG like updates 🤣

By the way someone offered me to post or publish my work in another platform. What should I do? I really appreciate it if you'll give me advices.

Continue to support our Girls!!!!!

#Blackpink!