CHAPTER 19

1LT Jisoo Kim's POV

"You're joking right? She asked what the hell I'm fucking serious now.

"No I'm not, I'm serious." I said

"Well if you'll lie you'll break your own military code then." She said and slowly walking to me.

"What code?" I challenge her she's now in front of me and she's taller than me I look like a small bean next to her.

"A military officer does not LIE, cheat, steal nor tolerate among those who do." She said while fixing my hair.

"I've learned many things, thanks to you." She said

"And" she continued

"And?" I asked

"I can't wait to be with you, be ready because graduation is fast approaching." She said.

"So you're my girlfriend already?" I asked.

"Not that fast Lieutenant" she said

"Why??! I thought you want it?" I said while pouting.

"Earn it Lieutenant" she said and walk away.  I watched her walking away and smiled. I started walking when I saw someone.

"I can't believe it" she said

"2LT Sunmi" I said

"1LT Kim so you have some little business here." She said and faced me.

"You have some great eyesight". She added

"Don't you worry I'll keep your little secret I wonder what will happen to you if the Academy will know about this." She said with a smirk in her face. I stay calm and give her my beautiful smile.

"It's okay Lieutenant your promotion is in my hands, now we are even, you should be careful if you don't want your promotion denied." I said and walk away, this is bad I hope she got scared of what I've said. I should warn Jennie now.

2LT Sunmi's POV

What the fuck that Kim! I should do something to ruin that hoes! But my promotion is in her hands. Who's that Cadet again? I can't remember her face I should investigate more and make reports. I'm heading now to the office when I saw the trainees laughing in their barracks I remembered when  I was a trainee  and I strive hard to get this position now. And no one can get this position easily for some stupid reasons.

I continue walking and saw a familiar figure it's Cadet Manoban she's an interesting woman she has this alluring body and eyes that captivates me. I remembered myself to her. And the first time I saw her I can't take my eyes off her well it's not my first time being gay for someone I had my first girlfriend when I was in grade school.

Where is she going? I followed her all the way to the..... Restroom? Well maybe personal necessities. I decided to walk away when I saw 2LT Kim entered the Restroom also and looking in different direction it's like checking if someone is following her what's going on? That's weird I decided to check and enter one of the cubicles I'll wait here until they will go outside.

"I miss you Lisa" that is 2LT Kim's voice what the fuck???!

"I miss you too" Lisa's voice what's the meaning of this?

"I can't wait to be with you, we will fight with this and I'll stay forever."  they remain silent for a minute.

"It's time already I'll see you around I love you Nini." Lisa said

"Okay I love you too take care always." 2LT Kim

I waited for them to get out first, okay that's a revelation I can't believe that Jennie and I will competing for a girl I'm a little bit late but I'll do everything to get you Lisa Manoban.

May the best 2LT win.

Haii everyone! Thank you for your patience I'll update more today hehehe.