CHAPTER 10

Suelgi's POV

Damn! I can't feel my shoulders anymore, last night we stood up at the front of our barracks with buckets of waters in our both hands for the punishment for more than 4 hrs. I really can't blame Rose even me I'll risk it all to protect my love ones. The tension between our group and Yeji's group are quite dangerous but yesterday 1LT Kim warned us yet the competition is on fire. We should be careful starting today. Lisa are recovering from her sprain yesterday. I'm glad that Lisa is strong.

We are now in the classroom for another classroom instruction. Months has passed and the subjects that we will discuss for the future will be more interesting. Our instructor 1LT Kim were busy discussing Basic and Advance First Aide (BAFA) this is really important for us because we will save lives in the near future. She's now on the proper way of performing CPR and we will choose our partner for the practical exams of course Irene will be my partner obviously only her!!!!! They don't used human dummies at all surprisingly!!! So is she gonna pin point a trainee in our class for demonstration????!!! I immediately look at the person who will be happy if that will happen!! Lucky you chipmunk if she'll choose you and your chubby cheeks.

Rose's POV

"So can someone volunteer??" Ohh my fucking Jisoooss!!! Now it's my time to shine but---shut up Roseanne you should control yourself be a Maria Clara not Maria Ozawa okay???!!!!

"Okay I'll just choose then, I'll just demonstrate on how to perform the CPR properly. I'm not going to play with you. And we are all women and it's not a big deal besides in the field if ever you'll save someone you will not consider the gender, age, occupation or the status." She added Right that's the point! I'm a woman without a wo for goodness sake and I really really like you.

"Okay Cadet Rose Park come to the front." I froze at my chair for what she had said. Lisa wake me up from my day dreaming ohh shiit I automatically stands up and obeyed her. She guided me to lay down and i can hear my heart saying her name okay that's chezzey. Enough!!! I can't breath.

She explained first the proper way of placing the hands before performing it I already knew about this while I was in Girls Scout maybe she felt my heart beat coz she's smiling and she said something to the class.

"Seems like someone is nervous." She's mocking me. "Relax Cadet Park I will not bite you." She added and my classmates are laughing at me, Well I'd love to if you'll bite me I said in my mind. Please make this stop!

She tilt my head oh gosh the connection! And her both hands to my Jaw and upper lips. She looks at me and smile that's enough it's over I'm totally obsessed with you 1LT Kim!
I'm ready to meet her lips when she said something that make me wanna scream!

"You're so cute my chipmunk as much as I would love to kiss you but not today I'll wait for you." She whispered at me

I opened my eyes and I remain silent
Ohhhhhhmyyyyyyyygossshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in my mind!!! Gay panicking!!!! Did I hear it right???!! My Chipmunk!??!!!!!!! Holy shit!!! She smiled at me, stands up and back to her professional aura.

"Seems like Cadet Park wants some exercises because she's really slow today." She's teasing me! And the whole class is laughing at me. "Go back to your seat already Cadet Park." She added

I went back to my chair and still processing those words she had said. Before she leaves she glanced at me and wink.

"Are you okay Rose? Your face is red do you have a fever????" Lisa asked

"I'm okay Lis no worries." I lied should I tell Lisa? But I'm not sure if it's true! Oh god!!!

"Hey are you okay? Should I escort you to the clinic? " Lisa asked again. I should tell her

"Lisa 1LT Kim likes me." I said she immediately punch me and laugh at me she stops laughing when she notice that I'm serious.

"You're joking right?" She asked

"The hell I'm not!!!" I told her what happened earlier and like me she looks surprise. And she looks down and play with her thumbs, Lisa's hiding something from me she usually do that every time that she wants to say something that bothers her.

"Spill the beans you monkey." I said she looked at me with confusion what's the matter?" "Is your ankle hurts? Don't tell me you're going to quit!!!! No you can't Lis not now! We are near already it's for your father right and---------

"I'm gay! Roseanne!" She said to me

"You're right! I'm inlove with 2LT Kim already." she said I knew it something's off when she came back from the Medics Booth. She told me what happened and I comforted her.

"Help me Rose all of this feelings, it's really new to me.Will they accept me for who I am?" She added

"Of course they will,You can do it Lis. I'm here supporting you." I added. I hug her to assure her that I'm always here.

2LT Jennie Kim's POV

I'm holding now the papers that needs the final signature of 1LT Kim geezzz unnie's really a headache for me. The time is ticking I prepared my self to run when someone caught my attention it's Lisa hugging Rose. Wait what's this pain I'm feeling right now? Are they a thing now??????!!!

Why is it so painful?? I went back to my senses and continue walking to 1LT Kim's office.

Whyy??? This can't be...

Lisa

Should I continue??? Hehehe
Thank you for reading this ❤️❤️😭