CHAPTER 46

Rosè's POV

I'm here in the rest room fixing my make up when Jisoo came in

"Hey" I said looking at her reflection in the mirror. She just give me a cold stare.

"What's the problem love? Where have you been? I miss you so much."  I said, I was going to approach her but she stops me.

"This is the end." She said.

"What? What are you talking about? I ask again.

"I'm breaking up with you." She said with a cold stare. I'm too shock of what she have said. This is not her totally not her! I was going to hug her when someone interfer.

"Hon, are you done?" A man asked out of nowhere! I can't talk. This is stupidity! The man approach her and slide his fingers to her small waist and kiss her fucking lips.

"I'm done." Jisoo said while smiling at him. What the fuck.

"Nice play, I enjoyed a lot Cdt Park. Next time don't be too attached, Checkmate." She said and left me alone. It's just a fucking game!

So this is how it feels like.

It's hurts.

So much...

Fucking hurt...

I ended staying for hours in one of the cubicles. And cry and cry, this is supposed to be a happy day.

For the first time in my life I'm crying because of a girl.

For the first time I took it very seriously, I got played. Fuck! Fuck! Fuccckkkkkkk!!!!

Lisa's POV

"Rosè are you okay?" I asked again to Rosè. She's drinking a lot of wine now!

"I'm okay Lisa! Why you always ask that to me." She said while drinking her 5th shot of wine.

"The program starts already." Joy said. I'm so excited to see Jennie!!

"Thank you so much for the warm welcome of our new officers in the country. Now I'll going to introduce the people behind the successful producing of the best officers in our country...."  The MC introduce the training staff. Jennie! Love I miss you.

My eyes went wide when I saw 1LT Jisoo Kim, she's with a Man??!! They look like a real couple.

I look at Rosè and the others look at her too, she's still drinking her wine. Maybe that's the reason behind.

"Rosè" Irene approach Rosè but Rosè stops her.

"It's okay Unnie. I know about it, just a while ago." Giving us a forced smile. Now she's drinking the whole bottle of wine. We don't know what to do. We didn't stop her.

"Next the ace of YGMA Academy known for the recipient of the Douglas Mc Arthur award for outstanding leadership and excellent in Academic. 2LT Jennie Kim!" The MC said revealing my very beautiful Nini with her black simple dress, wait a minute who's that guy behind her?

The program went well and smooth but my jealousy filled my cup already that guy is getting touchy! Why she's not looking at me! She's too busy with that guy!

Jennie excuse herself to go somewhere, good she's alone I'll follow her. I think she will go to the rest room.

I'm right. Now I'll just wait for her here. When Jennie got out in the cubicle I asked her automatically.

"Who's that guy?" I asked Jennie look like a little surprise.

"Why are you here? The program is still ongoing." She asked while washing her hands.

"Because I miss you." I replied, She immediately stop. She look at me using the reflection by the mirror.

"Why you didn't contact me? Why you didn't visit me while I was in the hospital?" I asked while preventing myself to cry.

"I was punish because of you." She said. "It's because of you Lisa." She said it again. "And it's bothering me." She added.

"Am I a bother to you? Am I a hindrance?" I asked. It look like she caught off guard. She's silent.

"Talk to me Jennie I want to know the truth!!" I shouted at her. It hurts Jennie.

"Yes Lisa! You're a burden!! A hindrance! A problem that I can't solve! You want to know the truth right?! That's it! I don't know why I allowed myself on liking someone like you!" She said.

"You're a mistake that a want to erase in my system." She added. She's acting like her father now.

"I think my dad is right, someone like you will never be for me because your level is too low." She said.

"Stop that Jennie I know that's not true your father just want to separate us." I said looking at her while crying, begging her to stay.

"Please don't leave me! I love you you said you'll stay we will fight for each other. This necklace that you gave , look I wear it." I said.

"Tsss you're pathetic Lisa. You actually believe that?" She said and broke my necklace, this is not Jennie. After she broke my necklace she immediately went outside.

Those words...

Break my heart.....

I can't believe it ........

Hiiii!!! 😭😭😭 Thank you very much!!! Sorry for the late updates. I'm thinking on having a book two 🤣 give me.your thoughts.