CHAPTER 43

Lisa's POV

"It's between you and me." Kai said while smirking.

"Why did Jennie liked you in the first place? Was she blind? Or you're just a slut?" He continued.

"A thailand girl trying hard to get her dreams for her fucking father." Those words from him triggered me.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled at him trying hard to burst in anger.

"You know it's getting boring around here." Kai said while getting a recorder from his pocket. He smirk and play the recorder. My tears immediately fall when I heard his voice.

"Appa.... How did you." I said while crying.

"You were a very tricky one." Kai said

"Did you know what's the reason why your father died?" Kai ask.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale focus Lisa he's just using that to lose your control and taking advantage of it.

"I don't care! he's in good place now! Don't mention him over again! You don't know him!" I said while stopping myself to move.

"Of course I do Lisa." Kai said "Are you sure you don't want to know who's the culprit?" Kai asked again.

"I said don't ask me ever again!" I yelled at him, I can't take it anymore.

I charge to him and throw some punches but unfortunately he was able to dodge it. Kai has toned body compare to mine but I don't care he doesn't have the rights to mention my father ever again!

He use his knee to caught me off guard and then he make a fist and stick out his mid finger knuckle while keeping it curled. He hit straight in my torso just beneath my ribs where my stomach starts he hit me as hard as he can.

I pull away from the severe pain and bend exposing my neck and head he also leave me breathless as the diaphragm contracts and at the same time pushes the air out of my lungs.

This was a great pressure point and a very common move I didn't expect that move it hurts so much.

He reply some punches to my face that cause my lips to bleed he pushed me and kicked me again right to my stomach. Jennie wants to help but I stop her. This is my battle.

"So this is love? Ahmmm mmmm! So this is love? Come on Lisa you can do better than that." Kai said while laughing hysterically.

"Will you still accept Jennie Kim if time will come that you'll know the whole truth, Lisa?" He said

"What the fuck are you talking about?!!!!!" Jennie asked

"Shut up you woman! I'm asking Lisa." Kai said "Now Lisa!"

"I love her! And I'll accept her no matter what!!" I replied with confidence.

"And no one can stop me even you Kai." I added

"Tsskk pathetic indeed!" Kai said and grab my hair to make me stand. Think carefully Lisa! There is always something that can make him weak.

He grab my arms, it hurts so much! I lift my arms from going higher into a headlock. Shift my hips to one side. This gives me an opening for strikes to the groin with open-handed slaps.

I bring my hand back up to my arms and raise my opposite elbow to turn into the wrap. Keep my arms tight to my chest as turning in.

I stay aggressive with my knees and other counterattacks. He's unbelievable! Aside from his plus size he's also skillful.

He immediately place his arms to neck again. I used both of my elbows to escape from his grip and kicked him right at his chest that cause him to move backward I charge at him and punch him right to his jaw. I smiled at him while his looking at the blood in his palm dripping from his mouth.

"Lisaaa.." Kai said

"My pleasure" I replied

He charges to me with anger in his face and immediately locking his arms to my neck fortunately I was able to escape.

I must focus on my attacker's vulnerable places like eyes, nose, throat, and groin. I must aim all of the moves at one or several of these areas to have maximum impact.

He immediately come right at the back of me and hug me from behind. I bend forward from the waist shifts my weight forward, making it more difficult for him to pick you up. It also gives me a better angle to throw elbows from side to side to his face

I turned into him with one of my elbows and continue my counterattacks. I use another move to injure the his face.

"You bitch!" He said while holding it.

"I'm the bitch that you can't manage." I said

"Interesting Lisa, hahahaha just like you father." He said

"What did you know about him?" I asked

"Poor Lisa! They took away your father from you! Especially your lover's father" He said I was in shock in his revelation.

"What did you say?" I asked again

"Are you toying with me Kaiiiii???!" I asked while punching him.

"Tell me everything!!!!" I said again to him.

"Lisaaaa!" Jennie called me but I don't care anymore I want to know who was the killer!!!

"Lisaaaa you're killing him!" 1LT Kim said, I don't care!!!!

"Say it to me! You God damnit!!!" I yelled while my tears are dropping.

You don't know everything! You don't know my past! You don't know my Daaaaaad! I stop punching him and wait for him to answer.

"Who is it Kai? Answer the fucking damn question!" I said while holding his collar.

"Answer me!" I said again.

He smiled at me and trying to say something despite of the injuries he got from my anger.

"It was.....

"General Kim the father of  2LT Jennie Kim, your lover." He said

Yoowwwwwwwwww update!!!! Miss me guys? Hehsheheeeh