CHAPTER 17

Jennie's POV

A wonderful Sunday indeed. I miss my Lisa already we only have some minutes to talk because we should be low-key in our relationship, unnie still didn't know about this but soon I'll tell her. I should go to their training  now I must see Lisa I want to see my beautiful girlfriend. I look at the officers in charge list to see who's the OD/instructor (officer of the Day) 2LT Sunmi that bitch she's really annoying! But she cannot stop me from seeing my girlfriend.

I made my way to where the place is  and saw 2LT Sunmi teaching some Rope Rescue Training, not gonna lie she's skillful. I must be serious on her challenge. I'm the great Jennie Kim no one can can stop me.

My eyes are busy searching for the person I love the most my Lisa she's too cute doing those different rope knoting with a confuse face such a baby my baby hehehe they are now preparing for the Rope Rescue they will try to rescue someone from the building just using the rope provided. Sunmi will demonstrate first.

"I need a volunteer for the demonstration." She said while looking for her victim. And busy pointing her finger to the cadets.

"And Cadet Manoban you'll be my partner." She added, what the fuccccckkkkk!!!!!! You bitchhh not my Lisa!!!!!!!!!

Lisa's POV

"And Cadet Manoban you'll be my partner" 2LT Sunmi said whaat!? Ohh no! I stand up and stay at the side of 2LT Sunmi I'm busy listening to her when someone caught my attention it's Jennie glaring at me oh no! I don't have a choice Jennie!!!

2LT Sunmi is making now the harness that made of rope to support me while going down to the 50 ft building Awesome! She explained to us on what's the importance what the proper knotting of ropes and also making an improvise harness she put the harness in me and making sure that I'll be safe she position herself at my front and put her harness also she continued to explain what her doing to my classmates and I was shock when she hugs me to lessen the rope and I saw Jennie she's getting angrier! It was like the first time I saw her she stared at me and signal me to go to Restroom after and she will wait for me. Oh no this is bad!!!! 2LT Sunmi will demonstrate now and Jennie is looking at me ohh stoppp Jennie I don't have any choice!

We are now at the top of the building I'm very nervous not because of our activity but for Jennie, geez focus Lisa! 2LT Sunmi put again the harness to me and smiled.

"Are you scared Manoban?" She said while putting the harness.

"Ma'am no ma'am!" I said

"Amazing you're brave." She said and wears her harness also

"You're safe with me, just trust me." She said and smile I'm more nervous to Jennie 😭 we positioned ourselves to go down when she said something.

"You're interesting Lisa, Ready we're going down hold on me" She said before I can say something we immediately went down and successfully performed her demonstration.

"Nice work Lisa." She said and smiled at me okay that's weird. She gave us 10 minutes break before we begin our practice. I searched for Jennie and unfortunately I didn't saw her. I went to the place where I can find her we still have 10 minutes break. I make my way to the restroom where we can talk freely it's kinda gross but for the name of love but the restroom here is clean you can actually sleep here 😂. It's our little secret place. I went inside and a little mandu hugs me from the back to  welcome me I smiled and face the owner of that hands. But before I hug her back she pushed me and she used her intimidating aura against me.

"Yah are you having a great time with that bitch?!" She said while sulking I smiled at her and she even got angrier.

"Why are you smiling at me?! I can't believe you, why you let her touch you, you're so----" I cut her off with a peck on the lips.

"Don't used that against me! I'm not jealous okay??!!" She said she's so cute.

"Did I asked you??" I said and she changed her aura to more soft one. My baby is so cute. I hug her and she didn't even hugs me back. I look at her and she's just staring at me okay I have an idea I used my cuteness to her she's fighting it no way Jennie you can't stand my cuteness. To my surprise she hugs me and rest her face to my neck gosshh I missed her.

We remain in that position for five minutes so I still have another 5 minutes to talk to her.

"You're mine only remember that Lisa!" She said

"Yes ma'am." I said and she face me and smile she kissed me on the lips and says.

"I miss you Lili" she said

"Lili?" I asked

"Yeahh why?? You didn't like it? Coz you like Sunmi more???!" She said

"No love, I liked it so much so I'll call you nini then." I said she smiled at me she's so soft, soft Jennie really hits me i liked badass Jennie but soft Jennie hits me so hard. I hug her and she kissed my neck oh no!

"Nini we still have a class." I said

"I know just enjoy the last 5 minutes with me." She said and kiss my hands oh gosh I think my hearts gonna explode.

"Lisa?" I immediately grab my hand from her and look who to the person who saw us.

"Rose?" I said oh god!

Good morning ☀️😊 here's an update thank you guys for giving time reading this story. Take care always and also don't forget to support our girls. Laaavvvv yahh!