CHAPTER 25

2LT Jennie's POV

Today is their Open Collar Ceremony the opening of collar is a Military tradition where trainees are granted limited privilleges and be recognized for what they have overcome or conquered during training. The usual event that used to be attended by the families, friends and relatives of the trainees. Lisa's family will be here then. I wonder what she's doing, is she alright? I hate myself now I'm a coward unnie is right. I look at the mirror for the final touch of my uniform I'm one of the officers that who will open their collars it's a great day for the trainees the graduation will be in three months after the Open Collar Ceremony.

"Come on couz you're in the front of the mirror for more than 10 minutes, you look good now." My cousin said while munching her food geezz she came here with a long red dress without me knowing I'm embarrassed when she came here and even unnie doesn't know about it. She's also an officer in another unit with a rank of a CPT. She's on leave now. And she will be our Guest Speaker for the Opening of Collar.

"Okay Nayeon unnie, last touch." Ok said while putting some lip balm.

"Are you going on a date?" She asked

"Chill okay?" I replied

"Last time I check you don't want to put some lip balm on your lips what's going on?" She said

"Nothing okay? Why are you here you can go back home." I said

"Chill couz I just want to hang out like before and check some trainees you know." She said I know here she just want to see another victim.

"How about you Jennie I heard you have a little business here." She asked and I glared at her.

"Relax okay Jisoo told me everything. That explains why you're putting some lip balm now hahahah you're funny" she said teasingly  

"I bet she's beautiful coz she caught your attention even though you're not gay, well not now I'm excited to see her maybe she's interesting I wanna know her." She said

"Don't you dare." I said

"What?? You're already done right for some reasons?" She said

"I wanna protect her." I said

"Really? Or you just want to protect your promotion and your position in this Academy?" She said, she's right reality strikes. Part of me was thinking about my promotion what if 2LT Sunmi will used that against me. I can't talk back to her she's an officer and she knows that, She's an Intelligence Officer so she can easily tell if I'm lying.

"I really admire you from your tactical specialty and military achievements but I didn't expect that you're a coward in this kind of situation couz." She said and stand up

"Well if you'll not do anything about her expect that someone will get her from you and that will be your down fall 2LT Kim." She added

"Sunmi will get her its really funny you're not just fighting for the promotion but also fighting for a girl but wait I forgot she won already coz you gave up." She said okay that hurts me a lot. She's just here for 2 weeks and she already know almost everything!

"I'll go first Jisoo will be the one who will escort me for the rest of the Ceremony good luck Lieutenant." She said and left me

Realizations hit me very hard after what she said I really hate her for always being right!!!!

1LT Jisoo Kim's POV

I'm busy fixing the final touch of my uniform when someone knocks the door I open the door and the face of my cousin showed up.

"Yo! You done?" Nayeon said I let her come in and she immediately go to my bed.

"You are really sisters don't tell me someone also caught your attention?" She asked I'm expecting this already. I only smiled at her knowing her she already know it since the day she arrived here.

"Got it." She said

"So how was Jennie?" I asked

"I'm sure she will get back that girl, you know love can make people vulnerable and because of that it's really easy to manipulate their minds. Sometimes if you're fighting for your love and career you must sacrifice one but if you really love and care that person you'll know how to balance both of them. Am I right? " She said as expected she will do a great job.

"For me it's working" I said and  smiled at her. And she roll her eyes.

"It's Jennie's final decision now I can't really blame her she wants our dad to be proud of her but no matter what she did appa never saw that. But when Lisa came I saw her genuinely smiling and as a sister I don't want her to be sad anymore and focusing only on what people might say against her I want her to stand for herself and for decisions that she will make without thinking people's opinion." I added. 

"Well I hope she will see that." She said

"Thank you Captain for your hard work." I said and smile

"The problem is if Lisa will accept her again I'm sure she will be careful now after what Jennie have said and done." She said

"And 2LT Sunmi will be in her way this is so fun to see that  unfortunately I'll be back in our unit next week." She added

"It's time already we should go Captain." I said

"Lead the way Captain" she said

"Not yet!" I said

"Soon Captain." She said

"Okay okay we must go now." I said and make our way to the Training Ground.

Update hehehehe 😃😉☺️ ❤️❤️❤️