CHAPTER 23

Rose's POV

Damn that Jennie! I will burn her alive! Seeing Lisa like this makes me wanna kill her. It's hard for her now she's emotionally drain after what happened. I didn't see that coming I  thought Jennie was serious. We are now preparing for our Marksmanship Examination and obviously we were going to see Jennie, I must talk to Lisa.

"Lisa are you okay?" I said while watching her fixing her uniform.

"Yes Rose I'm okay." She said without any emotions at all.

"You will gonna see her." I said

"I know I'll do my best. Don't worry it's my fault anyway I forgotten why I'm here in the first place." She said with a serious tone.

"Lisa" I said worriedly

"I must graduate Rose for my father, I'm really disappointed of myself I'm here to fulfill my father's dream! And not to love a person that just wants me for her pass time. She doesn't want me maybe because I'm just Lisa! nothing more!" Lisa said while crying.

"Don't say that you monkey! You're the best person that I've ever meet Jennie's just an asshole for doing that to you. You're Lisa not just Lisa, I'm sure you're father is very happy now for what you achieve I'm here Lisa and rest of the squad don't be so hard of yourself. We need to prove to them that we can do this. Prove it to Jennie." I said while hugging her.

"Thank you Rose from the very beginning you're here with me." she said while drying her eyes with a cloth.

"Come on Rose I don't wanna be late." She said and we get out to the barracks together and make our to the training ground we will take the exam by squad and we will be the last squad who will take the test. My squad are really busy now for the exam.

"Aaaahhhh I'm so nervous!" Joy said while rubbing her hands together.

"Don't be! Months from now we will kill people and you should be ready for that!" Yeri said.

"You're so harsh!" Joy said

"I'm not harsh that's the Truth!" Yeri said while practicing her posture in shooting.

"Lisa is so lucky she have a really hot girlfriend here so she doesn't feel bored!" She said and I automatically look at her.

"What? Did I say something bad?" Joy asked innocently. Lisa continue in what her doing.

"Pretty yeah!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hey!! What happened?" The squad ask and look at Lisa and me. Lisa stands up and face them.

"Please I don't want to talk about her." She said and continue scanning her notes.

"Okay I'll just explain it to you guys." I said and I explained everything about Lisa and Jennie.

"What the heck! That bitch" Wendy said

"The audacity!" Yeri said

"Oh god I didn't know :'( I'm sorry" Joy said.

"That's odd" Irene unnie said

"What's odd unnie? Clearly Jennie is just a bitch that just want to fuck people's feeling!" I said I'm really angry.

"We don't know Rose maybe Jennie has a reason on why she do that. The way Jennie looks at her, all I can see is she's really inlove." Irene unnie said. "Maybe someone's behind this don't you think." She added.

"I don't care unnie I don't want to give Lisa a false hope anymore." I said while looking at Lisa.

"We will support her and help her to overcome this I know Lisa is a strong woman but love is the thing that keeps a human weak emotionally and physically, love is like a kryptonite that keeps us weak." Irene unnie said I look at her in awe because of the things that she had said

"What? Did I say something bad?" She said

"Where did you learn that?" I replied

"Seulgi is my kryptonite." She said while hugging Seulgi.

"Really? In front of me?!" I said while rolling my eyes. They're laughing at me now.

"Make a move already, why you didn't accept the offer of 1LT Kim You like her right." Seulgi said.

"I'm planning already but watching Lisa like this makes me wanna think first, what if Jisoo will do that to me they are siblings and they have the same roots " I said

"That's right for now we should help Lisa." Irene unnie said. We are busy talking when someone caught our attention a woman in her 20's walking with a red dress with channel bag she look sophisticated we followed her and we look so shocked what happened next. It's the Woman hugging and kissing Jennie!!!! That bitch! Lisa should not see this I was going to block her from the sight but I'm late Lisa was shock and confused at the same time. She blinked and smiled at us.

"We should go now it's our time already for the exam." She said while preventing herself to cry.

Lisa hang in there. That Kim! If Jennie is like that, I'm sure Jisoo will do the same!!!!

I'm sorry everyone one here's an update. I'll update again tonight hehehe thank you 😊😊