CHAPTER 9

Rose's POV

"Lisa!!!" Joy screamed

I'm going to get near her when 2LT Kim came.

"Be strong Lisa! Medics Medics!" 2LT Kim. She checked Lisa's ankle and asked something to my surprise she immediately carry Lisa! Like princess carry!! That's so sweet but that's odd why 2LT Kim would do that mmmmm something's fishy or it's just one of my fantasies because I used to read many lesbian stories, after 2LT Kim and Lisa went to the medics booth.

"Heeeyy!!! You rascal! You did it didn't you?? I saw it." Seulgi said

"What did I do?" Lia asked

"You did it to Lisa that's why she sprained her ankle." Seulgi replied with an angry face. There is no way that Seulgi will lie.

The rest of her squad stood up with her same as mine I tried to make them calm because the tension if quite high when Yeji spoke.

"And what if Lia did it?? Do you have a problem?" It's not Lia's fault if Lisa was easy to fool." Yeji said. I went closer to her and meet her gaze. We are having an intense eye contact and my group mates is stoping me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Rose be calm." Irene said. I can't hear her I'm sorry unnie no one can bully Lisa except me. Not on my watch!.

"Say it again! And I'll punch you." I dared while smirking at her.

"Do it! or you will pack your bags sooner than you think Rose." I don't care anymore! Sorry Lisa! I prepared my knuckles to punch her but before I position my hands in the air when the instructor blew her whistle.

"Rose come on." Irene unnie said before we go I warned her.

"Stay away from Lisa Yeji. I'm warning you." I said and left.

"I'm sorry unnie for what you saw earlier." I said to Irene unnie.

"No don't be served her right. But don't let your emotion ruin you Rose. Don't forget we are in training and one wrong move we're done." Irene unnie said she's right.

"Come on we should fall in line." Irene unnie. Even though I'm their leader I always listen to Irene unnie Seulgi is really lucky to have her.

The instructor congratulated us by giving a very nice competition between the groups. Especially our group and Yeji's group that bastard.

We are now heading our way to our barracks when 1LT Kim and 2LT Kim came out from the HQ (Headquarters) I watch her and all I can see is her she's a Heather and a goddess I'm busy admiring her when.

"Calling the attention of BlackVelvet and ITZY group come to the Training Director's office right now!." Sgt Minatozaki

Ohhhh shit!!!!!

Jisoo's POV

We are here at my office with the reported groups and 2LT Kim, some instructors saw the incident a while ago. Because of the tension and competition we usually encounter this and this should not be tolerated.

"Cadet Lia is it true??" I asked

"It's just an accident ma'am" Lia said.

"You liar" Rose said. Lia shut her mouth.

I examined Lia's body languages even though I already knew about it because of Jennie and Lisa still I must be fair and I should hear both sides.

"Some of the instructors saw you of pushing Cadet Lisa Manoban while she's trying to help you what kind of person you are?? By lying you already broke the cadets code and
you can be expelled in the training for what you've done." I said "And for you Cadet Park you let your emotions ruled you that's not what leaders should act." I added.

"Permission to speak ma'am." She asked

"Go on speak." I granted

"With all your respect ma'am, it's my responsibility to protect my teammates. I valued my teammates and that really matters." She said with confidence. Why she's so close with Cadet Manoban are they a thing now?

"And I learned it from you ma'am Military Leadership." She added.

The room went silent for atleast 1 minute and 2LT Jennie Kim wants to punch Cadet Park's face for what she did. I really understand her it's quite insulting. Lisa and the rest of her teammates were shocked for what Cadet Park said.

"Ohh really quite smart that you used that for me. Both teams I'm warning you if this will happen again both of your teams will be expelled. Anyways rules are rules if you made mistakes you should take responsibility just like what you've said Cadet Park." I said while smirking. I stared at her and she swallowed hard.

"Because of Cadet Park's bravery and confidence both teams will stay outside with buckets of water on their both hands." I said. I must be fair. "Adjourned". And they went back to their respective barracks.

"Acting cool right there huh?" 2LT Kim.

"I told you she's really interesting and I she really caught my attention." I said

"Yes she even used your topic against you but why did you do that unnie? I thought you really like her." She asked.

"Jennie she's still my Junior. Even though I really like her it doesn't mean that I'll be easy on her, she has lapses also." I said.

"Hahaha after what you did, she will not like you back anymore." She said.

"We will see Jennie, maybe she didn't like 1LT Kim but I'm sure she will love Jisoo Kim." I said with confidence. And asked her "So how's Lisa? I heard you carried her all the way to Medics Booth. That's quite unusual of you Jennie." I asked. I caught her off guard and she smiled and went to the door before she will leave I was so shocked to her revelation.

"Maybe your right unnie." She said

"Right?? What right??" I asked

"That I'm gay and I'm inlove with her." She said. I smiled but again I warned her

"Control it Jennie" I said

"Yes unnie trust me." She said and left my room.

That's the problem Jennie I can't trust you with that I must protect you.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks everyone