CHAPTER 29

Rose's POV

We are here now at the Restaurant near in the Academy I can smell the food already I really missed civilian foods so much I'll eat as much as I can tonight! I'm just wearing casual clothes a white crop top and a blue high waist pants, I miss wearing non- military clothes also such a fresh air for me. Alice ordered our foods already while waiting Alice whispered something to me.

"So Rose what's with her?" She asked

"Who???" I replied

"That girl" she points at the door and a beautiful maiden showed up. It's Jisoo she's wearing a beautiful white dress her beauty is out of this world. I continue watching her until she's already in our table. She's with Lisa I didn't even notice her.

"Ahhheemmmm!" Alice said I blinked many times and composed myself. Okay relax Roseanne.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim I'm sorry I'm late something just came up and as I promised Lisa is here." She said and looks at me.

"It's okay Ms. Kim of course you're a busy person we truly understand that and Lisa take your seat now I know you and Roseanne really missed the foods outside and maybe our Roseanne will offer a seat for her Training Director?"
Dad said while signaling me to offer Jisoo a seat next to mine. I didn't get what he means until Alice unnie did it. She immediately say thank you and take a seat next to me. I remain silent and keep my straight face, Lisa is right in front of me while stopping herself form laughing it's her first time seeing me like this.

"I'm quite disappointed that you didn't offer a seat for me, I thought you're a gentle woman ROSEANNE." She said while smiling. I look at her and trying to be cool in front of her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim my bad" I said

"It's okay, just be BAD." She said what the fuck!! Is she flirting with me?? I drink my water in front of me ohh goshh suddenly I feel hot. I look at Lisa and she's busy with her phone right now. The food is already here Mom and Dad are busy telling some stories about me and it's really embarrassing. I glance at Jisoo and she's laughing hard she's really pretty she noticed me staring at her and smiled.

"What? Is there something in my face?" She asked she's so innocent

"Ani! I just want to tell you that you're really pretty that dress suits you." I said and she blushed. She's so cute!!!! Can I keep her in my pocket??! It's my first time seeing her like this I mean I like 1LT Jisoo but Jisoo Kim hits different.

"So Ms. Kim do you have a boyfriend?" Alice asked and I looked at her in shock.

"Unnie!!! What are you saying!!!" I asked

"What?? I just want to know, do you have a problem?" Alice said. I look at Jisoo and waits for her answer.

"No I don't have, but I have special someone right now and I'm waiting for that person." She said to unnie and after she looks at me. I secretly smiled after what she said and I look at Lisa and she's smiling too, teasing me.

"What's with your Cellphone???!" I asked Lisa and she just said secret. While were bickering Jisoo told me to follow her. She excuse herself and I follow right after.

I keep on following her until we stop in the restaurant's beautiful fountain she's facing the fountain while waiting for me. Looking at her she's really perfect I can stare at her for a lifetime without getting tired she's ethereal. She noticed my presence and looks at my direction and smile she look like an angle wearing that dress, her perfect heart shape lips looks stunning in red lipstick.

"I miss you." She said she walks slowly at my direction, when she's in front of me she smiled again showing her perfect white teeth gosh she doesn't have any flaws at all. She hugs me for the first time and I feel the connection between us!

"Did you feel that?" She asked I hummed as my reply, I'm taller than her so our height difference is quite cute. So she feel the same way, I hug her and buried my face in her neck she smells so good.

"So I'll ask again tonight Ms. Roseanne Park" she break our hug and face me.

"What Ms. Jisoo Kim?" I replied while fixing her hair strands to the back of her ears and touch her cheeks.

"I really like your English name Roseanne." She said and smile, shes teasing me now right after she heard the stories.

"Ohh come on Jisoo." I said and she look surprised.

"Can you say it again?" She asked

"What?" I said

"My name." She said I smiled coz she's so cute!

"Jisoo" I said, I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"I get back what I've said a while ago. You're a gentle woman." She said and laughs

"Well I can be Bad if you want." I said and she blushed. Ohhh gosshhhh!!!!!

"Kidding! So what do you want to ask?" I said

"Be my girlfriend now as in now already!" She said and it's my turn to get blush.

"And that's a command Cadet Park." She added

"Well I guess I don't have the rights to say no then." I smiled and she frowns. She's so cute I can't handle it anymore!!!!!

I smiled and walks away from her after I walked a six steps away from her I stand in attention and render my salute.

"Cadet Roseanne "Chaeyoung" Park permission to be your Girlfriend ma'am" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Finally! PROCEED!!!!!" She said she runs to my direction and for the first time her lips landed on my lips.

Update hehehe sorry everyone for slow update huhuhuhuhu I'll make it up to you again I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart thank you for still reading my story. Laavv yahh all