CHAPTER 44

Lisa's POV

"General Kim, Jennie Kim's father your lover." He said before I can reply the reinforcement came and they immediately get Kai away from me.

"What are you saying! I won't  believe someone like you!" I said

"Lisa, ranks can be deceiving and because of it a person will be blinded by power." He said

"He is the reason why he killed your father because of power! He's the criminal Lisa!" He said

I don't understand why, why Jennie's father? Does she knows about all this? My girlfriend's father was the reason why.

"Babe?" Jennie called I look at her with confusion I want to hug her but I can't. She run to me and attempts to hug her but I immediately stopped her.

"Don't come near me Jennie" I said and left her. I pass through her and saw that person. General Kim my anger inside me it keeps growing.

2LT Kim's POV

What the! Lisa was just ignored me! I followed her and saw my dad. He saw me with disappointments in his eyes.

"2LT Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!" My father called. I know that prepare yourself Kim. He went to me and I salute to him as a sign of respect. He didn't salute at me back meaning I'm in trouble.

"What the hell are you doing young lady?" He said. Right he doesn't even care at all. He always wants perfection.

"It took you 24 hours just for this stupid thing?" He asked I didn't answer him I don't want him to be more disappointed in me.

"1LT Jisoo Kim come here form with your men!" He ordered and Unnie immediately followed.

"Father--- I mean General Kim permission to speak Sir." She said

"What?" He replied

"Requesting to pull out CDT Manoban because of her injuries Sir." She said I immediately look at Lisa she's weak for now because of the injuries.

"Lisaaa." I said and immediately supported her.

"What are you doing Jennie?" Appa said.

"Drop her! Call the medics instead" he said and that makes me mad.

"Seriously appa? What the matter with you? She was the one who save us and other people appa can you be more considerate?" I said to him that makes him angry.

"Ruby Jane!" He yelled, before i open my mouth Lisa immediately stand and stops me form supporting her.

"See?, She doesn't need your help." He said. Unbelievable! He called the medics to assist Lisa away from the site.

"Lisa-yah!" Rosè said with worrying voice.

"1L Kim please report to the office." He said and look at me. "And you young lady." He said and left us.

"Attention everyone!" Unnie called our attention.

"It was a very dangerous mission and I want to tell you that you've done a great job for first timers like you. You saved everyone here." Unnie said lifting up the self-esteem and high their morals.

"Permission to speak ma'am" Rosè said and Unnie nod for answer.

"I think it's WE" she said and smiled Unnie trying to control her smile.

"Okay let me rephrase that We did a great job." Unnie said

"I hope lisa's okay." Joy said

"She will be, she's strong." Jisoo Unnie said and look at my direction. She knows what I'm thinking right now.

"Now let's call it a night the medics will assist all of you." Unnie ordered they followed.

"Jennie." Unnie called.

"I know Unnie." I said

"I think he knows already." Unnie said

"Yeah" I replied

"What will you do?" She asked

"I can't lose her." I said to her and cry she went to me and offer me a hug.

"I just can't Unnie. I'm tired following his orders. He doesn't even cared at all." I said while crying my heart out.

"All I want is Lisa by my side Unnie. Only Lisa." I added, she comforted me like a mom.

"Let it out you were so strong 2LT Kim" Unnie said

"Now let's go we need to report to him." She said

"Yes unnie." I said and walk with her.

Lisa's POV

2 weeks later

I'm slowly recovering from the injuries that I've got from that incident. The academy awarded us the Valor award for great courage and  bravery in protecting the academy.

And it's been two weeks since I talk to Jennie. She never visited me at all and I thank her for that at some point but I misses her so much. What is she doing right now? I'm here at my barracks preparing for class when someone knocks to my door. It's Sgt Minatozaki.

"Cdt Lisa Manoban report to the office of General Kim he's waiting for you."  I nod and followed her. She knocks to the door and a powerful voice replied. She opened the door and revealing General Kim. All the anger I felt that day after knowing and hearing what Kai has said.

"Lisa Manoban." He said my name and it makes me nervous.  I salutes to him and he reciprocate it. He faced in front of the window and drink his coffee.

"Take a seat cadet." He said still facing to the window. I followed him and took my seat.

"I will be direct to you Cdt Manoban." He said

"Break up with my Daughter" He said to me. And I froze in my seat. How did he knows about it?

"I let you graduate here if you will take my offer." He added, he's unbelievable!!

"That's unfair Sir." I said after I gathered my remaining confidence and courage.

"Life is really unfair Lisa. You are just like your father Lisa." He said I stop myself from crying coz I'm tired.

"That's the reason why he died." He added and I can't take it anymore!

"You're the one who killed him??  Youuuuu!!!!" I said

"Yes! Coz he's getting in my way, my power." He said, I can't believe it the father of my girlfriend was the one who killed my father. Why?

"Lisa if you want to survive in this kind of world you need a lot of power and you need to obey to the one who holds the power and I believe you already knows that."  He said.

"Screw you." I said, he smiled to me and say.

"I will take that as a compliment." He said, I prepare myself to leave the room when he said.

"Break up with Jennie or else." He said

"Don't worry Sir, I will." I said and left the room.

Appa this is for you................

Jennie................

I ...

Yow yowwww yowwww!!!! 85k+ 🤩🤩 wow guys seriously!!!???? Thank you so much for the love last _____ chapters hahahahahaha or Book 2? Yeeeuyy!

Continue to support our gays I mean girlsssssssssss love you guys you're the best!!!