CHAPTER 7 (Part 2)

Jennie's POV

It's my first time to feel this way, it's a roller coaster ride of emotions, I felt happy coz Lisa choose me even if she knows how strict I am I feel butterflies in my stomach, nervous and shy wait what??? This can't be!!! Is this Jisoo unnie's talking about?? The Crush thing? She's my Junior it's against the fucking protocol. Screw that Jennie focus!!

CDT Manoban positioned herself to the ground to perform sit-ups and I'll be the one who will support her knees. I start the timer and she begins to perform sit-ups. She's quite strong maybe I judge her quickly because of her appearance. While I'm busy counting I can't help to stare at her  she has this beautiful big doe eyes and plump lips, prominent nose and long neck I bit my lips unconsciously and our eyes meet, we stared at each other for 1 minute while still holding her knees and take note she looks hot even though she's sweaty. Why am I feeling like this I can hear my heart pounding very hard!!. I came back to my senses when I saw 1LT Kim smirking at me I blinked my eyes many times and stand up and said.

"Prepare for the next, push ups. I'll give you Five minutes to prepare. I'll be back." I said and ran all the way to the instructors booth. I calm myself and drink my water that was hot. I close my eyes and remembered all the details of her face.

"So, how many did she make?? That was sneaky Jennie." 1LT Kim. Gossshhh teasing me don't make it hard unnie.

"She's nice." I replied with no expression. Act cool Jennie.

"Nice what?? Like nice body?" She replied with a smile in her face obviously teasing me. Jisoo really knows me very well. I rolled my eyes and says

"I'm working unnie excuse me ma'am." I replied with anger before I can walk away from her I froze in what she said.

"Told yah Jennie, but be careful we have protocols." 1LT Kim

"Told yah unnie I'm straight."  I replied.

"The more you'll fight your feelings, the more you can't control it." She replied. Instead of talking back to her I excuse myself to go back where CDT Manoban is. Was she right? Am I inlove?

Lisa's POV

This is the last part of our YGMAPFT the two-mile run. We are now at the starting line listening to the instructor. Each lap, our assigned instructors should put the strings for verification that we already run a mile. Red string for the first mile and yellow string for the second mile. So 2LT Jennie will wait for me gosh what happened earlier was really hot we stared at each other for one minute. When she was holding me I feel the electricity, my heart was pounding hard from the direct contact. I don't know what to feel but I must move forward. I still remembered the way she's staring at me and the way she bit her lips. God this is bad!

While busy day dreaming about her I saw her with someone, I saw her with SSg Kai they are talking and laughing with each other they seems very close. Ouchhh (awts gheghe 🤣) that should be me? Yahhh what am I talking about no way this is just an infatuation. Stop this Lisa you are here for your father. Stay focus.

We immediately run as we heard a gun shot we should complete the run with in 15 minutes to 17 minutes to pass the standard score I'm finding my pace and controlling my breathing while other trainees started to run so fast. This is our strategy Rose and Seulgi's squad is in my front. We are going to average running and then sprint for the last 100 meters of the 2 mile run. We are already at the end of the 1st mile and instructors are already waiting to give those strings and as I pass through Jennie she handed me the red string and when our hands touch I felt the electricity again and unconsciously I smiled at her. I immediately run fast as much as I can. Idiot Lisa! Why you do that??! Stay focus idiot!!!.

We are now at our second mile and were starting to run faster than the first mile. The squad are doing their best to get the standard minutes. We're now at the last 100 meters so we're going to sprint I'm at the eight place followed by the squad 9th Rose, 10th Seulgi, 11th Joy, 12th Wendy, 13th Yeri and 14th Irene. I'm glad they're okay. I don't care if we're not in the 1st to 7th place as long as we passed. We are smiling and happy for the results when someone talk.

"Pretty show off huh??Too bad you're squad are full of weaklings" I immediately turned my back to face her.

"What did you say?. Yeji?" Rose replied

"Woahh! Scary." She replied. And she puts her attention to me. The tension keeps raising when we heard the whistle.

"Don't show off Lisa and the rest of your squad, not on my watch." Yeji said to me.

"You little bitch." Wendy and Rose replied they're going to pull Yeji's hair when I stopped them.

"It's okay stay calm forget it as long as we are okay." I said trying to make them calm. "Come on we should go." I added.

We should be careful from now on. I hope nothing's gonna happen bad in the near future.

Guyysss this is it THE ALBUM I can't wait please support the girls hehehe. Thank you for your time reading this hehehe.

🌈🌈