CHAPTER 8

Rose's POV

It's been three months already when we started our training. After our PFTE the results came out months ago and we were put into by squad consist of 7 members luckily Me, Lisa and the rest of our friends were on the same team so it was so easy to adjust these people will be my squad for the rest of the training. For the past 3 months we were graded by team and not individual. Each squad choosed a Leader and my squad choosed me as their leader and Lisa is now my assistant leader.I must do good for 1LT Kim and of course for my dreams hahahaha. Ohh I miss her so much I wonder what she's doing now. Does she have a boyfriend already?? Is she straight?? Thinking about it now makes me hurt. I only see her when were going to jog every morning one time I saw her in civilian clothes she look so hot don't get me wrong she looks hot also in her military uniform. We are now preparing for our another activity. 

"Are you ready guys? For another challenging event?" Lisa speaks

"Ready!!!" We answered

"Be safe and help each other"  Irene said. Geez she's really has this mother  persona. No wonder Seulgi is head over heels to her.

"Let's show then what we've got! By acing the Military Obstacle Courses!!!!" I added.

Jisoo's POV

Today will be a challenging day a battle of teamwork and endurance. Military Obstacle courses, formerly known as assault courses, are a very effective form of training for military personnel and have been used by YGMA for the many years.

Traditionally, assault courses would entail a number of obstacles placed in a straight line and soldiers, divided into two teams, would then compete against each other to achieve the fastest time. Honestly, Military Obstacle Courses are complicated if you don't have the techniques, those techniques are balancing, jumping and landing, groundwork, confidence training and most importantly teamwork. If your group has those all, then you can finish the obstacles faster than you think. By doing this the trainees will gain physiological and psychological benefits. For physical: stamina, agility, speed and strength while for mental: Initiative, self-confidence and team spirit.

As I roam around I check all the obstacles for safety measures including the Medics if they are complete already. All things are set and the battle begins. Sgt Minatozaki and Sgt Myōi called the names of the group for the challenge, 1st Group will be Yeji's Group the (ITZY) I don't know what's the meaning behind it  VS Rose's group (BlackVelvet) wait???  whuut?? Weird anyways Rose is their leader? Quite impressive you're really something Rose. I mean she's strong, smart as well, great body proportion she can be my girlfriend soon oh god Jissos!!! Focus. They will have 5 minutes to plan the techniques that they're going to use. Seeing Rose leading her team makes me fall for her more. I wish I can wait for her until the end of the training. No one will know this except Jennie.

2LT Kim blew her whistle to start the time, first obstacle will be the Monkey Bars they will not continue to the next part until the other members performed this. The competition between both teams were quite high. This is interesting.

Lisa's POV

After we successfully performed the Monkey bars next will be the Belly Crawl we must move forward under wire, under our stomachs until the end of the wire obstacle. Is quite challenging because we must perform the proper execution to prevent damages. Both of the teams are really competitive it's a close battle and no one knows who will be the winner. Many obstacles that we've successfully performed because of our teamwork we are helping each other. Seulgi, Rose and me were the one who were born with athletic build so we let Seulgi to be at the front to  demonstrate followed by Irene, Yeri, Wendy and Joy. Rose and I are always at the back supporting the girls we let them run and perform first and they're doing their best and this time we are taking the lead.

The last obstacle will be the Inclining Wall 2 trainees will support to pass the wall Rose and I will be the supports. We positioned ourselves for  support we bend our knees and we positioned our both hands to make a single ladder to support them to climb the wall.

After this we will run for at least 200 meters to reach the finish line. They climbed the wall successfully and they are now waiting for me and Rose. I bend my knees and offer my hands to  support her to climb the wall. After I  make a distance away from the wall I run and jump as I can to reach the wall fortunately I succeeded.

"Okay run!!" I shouted. I took a glance at the distance between our team and Yeji's team when an accident happens one of Yeji's teammates, looks like she sprained her ankle her teammates seems not giving a fuck. I went back to help her when she push me and sprained my ankle instead, I mentally scream for the pain I felt.

"You're easy to fool Lisa Yeji's right what a baby." Lia said "But thanks to your foolishness, see you." She added and left me behind.

Ohh shit it hurts I must continue. The rest of my teammates was already in the finish line. It's a battle between me and Lia. Both of our teams were shouting and cheering also the other trainees. I run faster as I can I don't care about my injury anymore I successfully outrun Lia and our team won.

We were busy celebrating when I felt the pain I tried my best to hide it but I can't. Not realizing I'm already in the ground holding my ankle. I can't hear what they're saying anymore until someone come near me and.

"BE STRONG! LISA." 2LT Kim "Medics Medics!!!." She shouted

She asked me what am I feeling and after she immediately princess carry me Oh my fucking gosshh! My heart!!!

"Ma'am with all your respect I'm okay it's just a sprain." I said even though I'm enjoying it. 

"Shut up how can you so sure about it? Are you a doctor?? Tssk!" She said now she's being cold and mean again. "And I saw what she did earlier to you." She added. I remain silent until we reached the medics booth. The medics take over me.

"Be careful next time Manoban." She said before she makes her way to our training director.

Ohh gosshhh!!! My heart is pounding very hard!!!! I just realized one thing now.

IM INLOVE WITH HER !!!!!!!!!!.

Sorry for the ungrammatical errors everyone hehehehehe be safe. Thank you for your time reading this....

The Album is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. I can't 😭😭😭.