CHAPTER 6

2LT Jennie Kim's POV

After we came out from the classroom I can't stop thinking of that person, CDT Manoban huh she looks weak and soft I'll remember you, she's really something it's my first time that one of my cadets caught my attention. She has this prominent nose, big doe eyes  she's like a precious gem that needs someone to protect her from disaster.

"Did someone caught your attention?." 1LT Kim asked while we're walking in the hallway.

"Ani! I just found myself to her way back when were trainees. She looks so soft and innocent. I explained

"Oh really?? Who??" She replied

"Cadet Manoban, I just saw myself in her, a weak and innocent one." I replied

"She's not that bad, she's clever." She replied with a smile in her face.

"Still weak unnie, she's on my list" I replied

"Ohh no not again Jennie don't be too harsh arraso???" she complained.

"Unnie this is a MILITARY academy we should not tolerate those weaklings I'll push them to their limits." I explained.

"Whatever you say Jennie. Come on let's eat lunch I'm very hungry I want chicken." She replied.

Is she really our Training Director?? Geezz but she can be cruel when she's hungry I should not argue with her she's still my senior in rank we are sisters but I must respect her here. When we pass to the cafeteria unnie checked the menu this time the cadets eating their lunch. I roam around my eyes and saw the person who's bothering my mind now. She's really pretty I'm really curious about her.

"She really caught your attention Jennie, eyes can't lie". 1LT Kim.

"How many times I told you unnie tha--" before I can reply she cut me off.

"I know you Jennie and you're my sister but you know the rules She's your Junior and it can't be while they are still here." she replied she roam her eyes like she's looking for someone and stops at Cadet Manoban's table and saw Cadet Park  eating with her.

"Ohh really unnie rules huh?" I complained.

"It's not that bad having a crush on someone and I admit it, unlike you. She replied.

"WHAAT?! she's not my crush and totally not my type I'm straight  unnie!!. I replied with anger.

"Okay Jennie okay! Whatever you say. She replied with a smirk in her face. No way I'm straight as a ruler there's no possiblity that I'm gay. I know unnie is a bisexual since we're in highschool but for me no no no!!. This can't be.

Seulgi's POV

Hiii I'm Seulgi we are now at the cafeteria eating our lunch they are not strict interms of eating here. They let us east as many as we can because of the harsh training. Which is good coz I like to eat 😭😭😭. Everyone is busy eating when I saw 2LT Kim and 1LT Kim those monsters 😭 I remembered Lisa's answer a while ago.

"Lisa you're so smart while we're having a class with 1LT Kim but why you were out of focus today, something's bothering you??" I asked her

"Ani I just figure out something Seulgi but I'm okay don't worry." She replied.

"You know guys 1LT Kim is really not that bad I really love the way she teach." Rose

"Yahh chipmunk do you have a crush on our Training Director?". Lisa asked.

"Yes I wonder also cuz you really mention her everytime if we have time to talk." Wendy added

"Rose's right she's not that bad." Yeri added

"Yahhh but she's still a monster with no heart in training ground and training activities they are really sisters." Joy

"It's natural because they want the best of the best. I can't really blame them the pressure is on their shoulders. Irene said, my girlfriend is really cool 😍.

"Right!" I added. Irene looks at me with a smile. Gosh you're really a goddess.

"Come on you two get a room. It's illegal here to PDA you'll be punished." Rose complained while eating her last piece of chicken.

"Yah come on answer Lisa's question." I change the topic

"Yahh she's really not that bad you know even though our first encounter was not good." Rose explained.

"Goshhh chipmunk really?? Our Training Director?? I can't believe you." Lisa said

"Come on Lis it's an admiration and I'm sure 1LT Kim has many suitors and she will not waste her time in me. It's not bad on having a little inspiration in this training it really helps hahhaha. " Rose replied

"Yes I saw it you're so serious while we're on class with your crush and it's really unusual to you." Lisa replied with sarcastic tone.

"Guys we will graduate together okay?" I said out of the blue. They looked at me and we remain silent for a minute.

"Yes love we will, together." Irene said with assurance in her face. We're having our moment when Rose ruined it.

"Yahhh stop being so chezzey you two. We will graduate together and reach our dreams." Rose replied

"Yes we will, I'll protect you guys and I will not leave your side." Lisa added.

"That's so sweet monkey but maybe we will protect you from 2LT Kim I wonder maybe she has a crush on you." Rose replied

"Stop it chipmunk I'm straight!" Lisa replied

"Ohh really we will see" Rose replied. We always laugh because of this duo.

Next week will be the physical fitness exam I hope no one will get hurt.

Thanks you guys ❤️😭