You Shouldn't Be Here (Loki X Male)

Loki was many things. Evil, mischievous, conniving, annoying, and so on. You'd heard it all. But to you. Y/N L/N, or as he called you, My Prince, Loki was just your boyfriend. Or rather, he would be, if you weren't stuck in this damned hospital bed for the next couple of weeks. (Car + debris from whatever the Avengers were up to = so much pain.)

"My prince? Are you awake?" Loki whispered, shimmering into existence next to your bed. "No. I'm not. You shouldn't be here. What if your brother finds you?" He sat on the bed, his hand taking yours. "Y/N, my brother can't find his way out of a paper bag if you draw him a map." May I?"

"You shouldn't be here," you repeated, moving over to allow him to lie beside you. His dark eyes met your E/C ones, full of mischief. "Yet still you make room for me...."

"Don't make me push you off this bed, Slitherer," you threatened. 'Slitherer' was your nickname for him, since everyone called him a snake. (Total bullcrap, by the way. Snakes had more back bone when it came to you. Loki did everything you asked just to see you smile) "Oh, you know you love me too much to."

Unable to argue his point, you grunted, curling around him. Loki closed his eyes, nestling his face in the crook of your neck and giving it a soft kiss. "You shouldn't be here," you mumbled in his ear, then kissed right above it.

"No one will know, My Prince."

"I will."

"No one who will care."

"I care."

"About me?"

"Always."