Family Problems (Eddie[and Venom] X Any)

(Language warning: I caps locked and typed some stuff, so if you're a kid reading at school or around adults, be warned. I love you kiddos. Bold is Venom speaking)
(Good sorry I'm so inactive lately. I swear I mean to get on more. I miss you guys)

     It was like he lived in a movie. A parasitic creature living inside of him, planning to eat his organs if he didn't sustain himself well enough? Dude should go to Hollywood and pitch it as a movie. You sighed anytime you thought too hard about it. It was ridiculous... but it was also Eddie Brock's life. Which meant it was your life, because he was your flatmate. You were used to Venom's presence now, and sometimes (with a lot of complaining) you would even take the symbiote off his hands if he had to go somewhere really important. Like now. Or, you would be, if Ven wasn't being such a bother.
"Jesus, it's just an interview, Venom. Go into Y/N already!" Eddie yelled at his, uh, companion. You glared at the symbiote. "VEN. Get your gooey alien butt over here right now, or I swear to God I'll never give you tater tots while hosting you ever again," you growled. He looked at you and bared his teeth. It used to scare you, but not anymore. You'd seen him at too many lows for that to still be effective. "Shut up, you freeloader. We only let you stay because you know how to cook," Venom growled right back. He turned to Eddie again, also throwing the man against a wall. "You are not going to talk to a serial killer without me!"
"VENOM GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL THROW THE DAMN CHICKENS OUT THE WINDOW!" You yelled at him, stopping Eddie from just ripping the symbiote out of his body. It probably wasn't a good idea, because he covered his host's entire body and turned to you, his fists clenched. It was just a little scary, but you were sick of his crap- and you were in fact holding one chicken in each hand.

"Put. Them. Down."

"No."

"NOW!"

"CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW VENOM!!"

Something in your voice made him flinch, and next thing you know, he was just a blob in Eddie's hand. It also made you flinch, because it was a reworded version of something your brother would yell at you as a kid before he tried to hurt you. Good times.
Both of you looked at each other, then at Venom. "Is he okay- I- I'm so sorry, I-" You covered your mouth and looked down.  Eddie shrugged and walked over to you, so you carefully scooped Venom into your hands and held him in from of your face. "Venny?" You asked softly. The blob absorbed into your arms, then you heard him speak in your head: I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to make you so mad. He was quiet for a second, probably reading your mind, then appeared in front of you. "I did not mean to make you remember."
Your flatmate watched curiously, so you just waved to let him know it was fine before sitting on the couch. "It's okay, Ven.... it's not your fault. I'm just bad about it, I guess," you said. The symbiote nuzzled your cheek. "I will stay here with you. Eddie can go alone to see the killer."
You shook your head. "It's alright. Behave for him, okay?" You said, to which he nodded. "I need time to think." Upon hearing that, Eddie walked over and extended a hand, which you took. "Behave, Venom. If you don't I'm getting rid of the chickens. No go! You have an interview to get to!" You said. Eddie shuddered as Venom moved over then nodded, giving you a look.
"If you say so. I'll see you later," Eddie said, then walked out. As soon as the door shut, you put your face in your hands and let out a big sigh. "Why did you want to see him? I thought you were don't with me, Kurtis," you whispered to yourself.