We Were Worlds Apart Until Words Brought Us Together (Scott X ANY)

You don't know he's Ant-Man.

Soulmate AU-Pen Pals-What you write on your skin appears there on your soulmate. 

Your writing is on the right, Scott is on the left.

We should meet up.

You stared at the loopy words appearing on your calf, smiling at the familiar handwriting of your soulmate, then grabbed a pen.

I'd say yes, but my mother always said avoid people who write on their legs. Did you break your arm or something?

Your soulmate, Scott, drew a sad face, making you laugh. 

Is that a no, Y/N? I'm wearing a hoodie. At work.

Scott, do you really have a hoodie on over shorts? You dork <3

It took him a little bit to answer, so while you waited, you drew an ant crawling up into its hill.

Cute drawing. Sorry it took so long, was helping Cassie with homework. 

She says hi.

You loved Cassie like she was yours. Even though he'd had her with someone else, and he'd once been married, you didn't mind. Love comes as it goes. Cassie was nice; sometimes when Scott was asleep you and her would write back and forth, or draw all over him. Sure, it covered you in ink, too, but you didn't care. It was funny.

Why is Cassie at work with you?? Tell her hi 4 me!

Easy job. It's called X-Con Security, if you've ever heard of it.

You froze, then looked out your window to be sure you weren't crazy. There, right across the street, was a sign that read X-Con Security. "Holy. Shit." Grinning, you rushed to fix your hair and put on shoes, then ran outside. 

Y/N?

I'm outside.

Seconds later, a man and a little girl ran out. When they saw you, the man froze, but the little girl kept running until she was right in front of you. "Are you my daddy's soulmate?" She asked you with a smile. You crouched down to be eye level, brown eyes staring at E/C ones. "Mhm! Are you Y/N?" 

The man-no. Scott walked up to you as you smiled at his daughter. "I am. It's nice to meet you, Cass." You stood straight, locking eyes with Scott. "Hi-"

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a kiss. He was smiling. When he pulled away, you laughed. "Sorry! I just-It's you! Here! Right in front of me!" He said, laughing as well. It was the most amazing thing you'd ever heard. "It's fine." You bent down and picked up Cassie, then kissed Scott's cheek. "Let's get some lunch."

You'd never been so happy to follow a person you'd never met.