He Loves Her More (Peter P. X Female)

Peter: "You love him."

You: "More than I should."

Peter: "So tell him."

You: "I can't."

Peter: "Why not?"

You, watching as Pietro left to go on his date: "He loves her more."

You looked at your best friend, silently crying. God, how you loved this boy. If it weren't for the fact that you were so in love with Pietro, you might let yourself love Peter the way you should.

Peter took you in his arms and pulled you against him. As he curled himself around you on his small grey couch, you let the sobs come. It shattered his heart to feel you shaking from the tears that were now soaking into his shirt. 

Quietly, Peter started singing, pressing a soft kiss to your temple before he did. You could feel his lips moving against your skin, his warm breath smelling of coffee. His voice was your favorite thing about Peter Parker. "Oh my darling, oh my darling, you make me happy when skies are grey."

You giggled softly, looking up at your friend. "That's not how it goes," you said. He smiled at you, then gave your forehead a soft kiss. Without realizing it, you leaned into it. "I know, Y/N. Just wanted to make you laugh."

Six Years Later

You looked up at Peter's face, putting your hands over his on your stomach. The two of you were laying on his couch, watching a movie. Peter looked at you and smiled. His russet eyes sparkled like gems. "You know what, Y/N?" He started, kissing your hair. "What?"

The hero's gaze lowered to your hands, yours following suit.

"I can't wait to meet Alex."