Always (Sebastian Stan X ANY)

That face you make when your favorite person reads your fics: o(≧ں≦)o

Also, this chapter is dedicated to my best fwend IRL, and is based off the drawing I made them.

You stared out at the city from the roof of your apartment, quietly singing along to your playlist under your breath. The more you sang, the louder you got, until your voice was in harmony with the music. "It comes and goes in waves, it always does-" A voice joined yours, making you jump. "It always does." You turned around and saw none other than Sebastian Stan himself, with a big idiotic grin taking over his face.

We watch as our young hearts fade, Into the flood, into the flood. You jumped up and ran to him, laughing at the oomph sound he made when you slammed into your best friend's body. He'd been in England for the past month, filming a new movie. "I thought you were going to be in London for another month," you said into his shirt, hugging him tightly. He hugged back just as tight, his face in your hair. "I convinced them to film all of my scenes first so I could come home faster," he said. 

The freedom of falling, A feeling I thought was set in stone. It slips through my fingers, I'm trying hard to let go. It comes and goes in waves, It comes and goes in waves... And carries us away.

Sebastian pulled away and offered you a hand. His blue eyes sparkled. "May I have this dance?" He asked in a playful voice. You looked down at your clothes-a pair of ripped skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie covered in paint stains, then back at him. You laughed, taking his hand. He slid his other arm around your waist, and you put your free hand on his shoulder. 

The two of you glided across the rooftop, singing along to the song softly. When the song finished, you laid your head against Sebastian. He tucked some stray strands of hair behind your ear, letting his hand stay on your cheek. "Hey, Y/N?" He murmured. So quiet you thought you were hearing things. You looked up to be sure he'd spoken, then felt his lips press against yours. 

Sebastian smiled at you once he pulled away, and looked out at the city. "I missed you while I was filming. A lot." He intertwined his fingers with yours and gave your hand a small squeeze. You kissed his cheek and squeezed back, looking out at the city with him. "I missed you too, Seb." Leaning into his side, you felt happier than you'd ever been before.

"This. This is where I belong. Not at a photoshoot, or filming movies, but right here," he said. "I love you so much, Y/N." The actor kissed the top of your head. "I love you too." You looked up at him. "Can you stay here with me for a bit before you go home?" You asked. Sebastian leaned down, and your lips once again met his. Both of you were smiling; you slid your arms loosely around his shoulders. His response was muffled by your lips, but it made your smile spread impossibly wide."Always."