"You Have No Idea" PART 2

I think I got an idea. A bad idea, but an idea.

Here ya go, Phil__Coulson

Thanks for reading, love!

Harley Keener looked up, gaping at the boy in front of him. "You expect me to do what?"

Peter scratched the back of his neck, letting out an awkward laugh. "Just trust me. I know it sounds bad, but it'll work."

"No. No, I'm not doing it. You can't make me! There is no way in hell I am-"

One Hour Later

Harley groaned in relief as he threw a pair of heels across the room, then threw the wig after them. "How do women run in those things?" He grumbled as Peter unzipped the back of the dress. "They don't, I think," the hero replied. Pete tossed his an outfit. Some pants and one of his old Midtown High sweatshirts. "I hate you. In all my years of being an agent, not once have I dressed up like a woman. Have you ever tried to put on eyeliner? It is not easy, Parker."

"Mr.Stark would let me help Ms.Potts, actually, so yeah, I know. You-" He cut himself off and looked at the floor, his cheeks pink. "You looked good, though," the superhero said. Harley quietly finished changing, then walked over to Peter, smirking hotly. "I always do, love.

"Debatable." Peter grinned back, gesturing at the outfit Harley wore. "This doesn't look good," he teased. It did, though, a thought that kinda edged him. No one should be able to look so cute in eyeliner while wearing sweats, but here was Harley doing it anyway. The little shit. "You're right..." He raised an eyebrow at the response, but when he turned to Harley, the taller boy was staring intensely into his eyes. "I look hot." Peter lost it. The tone of voice Harley used, mixed with his unfairly immaculate appearance, was too much.

Harley made a muffled oomp noise into Peter's mouth when they slammed into his own, but he was quick to press back. When he felt Peter's hands gently tugging  at his hair, he smiled into the kiss and guided them to the bed, where he sat. "You've wanted to do that for a while, haven't you?" Harley teased when they pulled away. Soft hazel eyes met green ones that lacked their usual harshness. Instead, they were full of contentment. "You have no idea."

Neither one wanted to separate when Peter's phone rang, announcing that a Harley Keener escaped confinement. They were too busy to care.