Nicknames And Kisses (Torres X ANY)

This one is a bit different. On Quotev, I think we called them Catch-Up Chapters? I dunno. But I just finished Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and noticed that Torres is kinda extremely hot in a cute way, so yeah. His Nicknames For You, Your Nicknames For Him, and something new: How He Kisses. 

Also, if a spanish speaker sees a mistake, please tell me. I'm still learning.

Enjoy? Please? And as always, Thanks for reading loves! 

-Cooprin

His nicknames for you: Amante (love), Novio/a (bf/gf), Esposo/a (husband/wife), Dios/a (God/dess), Senor/ita, Rey/Reina (King/Queen)

Your nicknames for him: Amore, Puppy, Mi precioso, cutie, sexy (he gets all flustered when you call him sexy and it's very cute)

waggish: humorous in a playful, mischievous, or facetious manner.

How he kisses you: One would think that Torres' kisses matched his personality; soft, playful, curious and so on. But no. Those kisses are for in public. In private?  He went from playful puppy to waggish wolf. His kisses went from playful pecks all over your face to mischievous nips and kisses on your face, neck and jaw that left you bright red and whining for more. You could definitely tell he was the alpha in any past relationships. Joaquin would do this nice little thing where he'd push his chin forward so it was pressed against yours, then gently take your bottom lip in his teeth when he pulled his chin back.

Nothing could beat kissing Joaquin Torres.

NOTHING.