Late For Work (Steve X Bucky)

Steve had never kissed anyone before, much less a man. But now that Bucky was there, holding him like he was made of  glass, he didn't want it to stop. "Buck," he mumbled softly, pulling his lips off the taller male's. Bucky opened his eyes and stared into Steve's blue ones. Both of the boys' eyes were shining.

"You have work tomorrow, Buck. We should stop. You should stop," Steve said quietly. "It's only nine, Steve. I'll be fine," Bucky said, gently cupping the back of Steve's neck and pulling him into another kiss. Steve slid his hands onto Bucky's shoulder's, trying not to ruin it.

This thing with Bucky, this new kissing thing, he really enjoyed. Bucky's kisses were heavenly. As wrong as it was, he still loved it. Loved the thrill of it. He especially loved this: Bucky nibbled on his bottom lip, gently pulling on it with his pearly teeth. 

Without warning, the brunette pulled away. "What's wrong? Did I- I mean, is everything okay?" Bucky nodded, then put his hands on Steve's waist. "I'm going to take my shirt off now, is that okay? I'm hot." It took everything in him but Steve managed not to say, 'yes, you are.' Instead, he sat up on Bucky's hips and watch him slowly- like, tantalizingly slow- remove his shirt and throw it aside. 

Steve's cheeks darkened as he took in the sight of his boyfriend's chest. Sure, he'd seen it before, but this was different. Never in this way. He looked up to see James watching his reaction with a smirk. "See something you like, Rogers?" He teased. "Maybe," Steve shot back, surprising himself. The surprise was furthered when he shakily took off his own shirt. Compared to the man under him,  his chest was nothing special- you could hee his bones, for christ's sake- but you wouldn't know that from how Bucky was staring at him. 

The two leaned into another kiss, hands now exploring skin that was always seen but never felt.

Bucky was late for the first time ever after that.

Hey, what'd you guys think of this? I based it off one of one my personal fanfics (*cough*buckyandmyoc*cough*) and I thought I'd play around to make it something people would read, haha. Should I do more Character x Character, or stick to reader inserts? Please let me know in the comments!

As always, thanks for reading, loves.

-Cooprin