3:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"May I come in?" A gentle voice came from outside.

"Come in."

As soon as the door opened, a beautiful girl wearing black skirt and white v neck shirt entered. As I noticed her, I knew she did very minimal make up unlike other candidates, she still looked stunning.

I hope she got brains, because I ain't hiring her if she doesn't show her skills.

She seemed nervous, fidgeting her fingers. She has a white resume file I suppose.

"Sit."

"Good morning Mr. Wilson. I'm Jenifer Martin." She confidently introduced herself. I liked that about her.

Rest candidates were just a stuttering mess when they spoke.

"Jenifer, can you give me your resume?" I asked gazing straight in her eyes.

"Here it is." She handed me the file.

I had a look at her resume. Hmm, lives in California. Has a good business degree from California State University. Uh huh!
No working experience . Strange!

"Jenifer you have an excellent degree in business. Why don't you have any working experience? You are 25, right?"
I askes her.

"Yes sir but there is a personal reason for that. I'm sorry sir." She looked down.

What could that be?

"Alright then tell me with zero working experience why should I hire you?"
I asked sternly as I closed her resume and put it on the table.

"You will hire me because I can promise you that this being my first working experience I will give my everything to my work. I would not give a single chance to you to get disappointed. I can prove you that I'm worthy enough for this job."
She said fiercely.

Damn! I like her attitude!

"You will hire me? Confident aren't we Ms. Martin?" I let out a small laugh.

She smiled and nodded positively.

"Well, I like your fierce, confident attitude Jenifer. I would like to see you work for me as my personal assistant. You got the job."

She squealed, " Thank you. Thank you so much Mr. Wilson."

"Don't expect it would be path of roses working for me Ms. Martin." I smirked.

"Good for me then, I hate roses." She smirked.

Her attitude man!!!

"Tomorrow 8:30 AM sharp with my coffee. I hate tardiness." I got up.

"Noted Mr. Wilson."

She left my cabin before giving one small smile.

God I'm excited for her to work for me. She is so different with that sassy attitude of hers. She didn't throw herself at me She was dressed modestly. Everything was a tick.