31:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

It's been few days since the Caleb incident. I really want to plan the best date for Jen. I need to confess her that I love her. I can't control more now. Even she doesn't say it back it's okay for me. She can take forever. But I have to confess it to her.

Also I'm pretty excited and happy today because it's my birthday. I turned 28 today. I don't know if Jen knows it's my birthday. I'm not gonna tell her of course.

Just then I heard Jen's voice through intercom.

"Emelia and Sebastian are here."

I smiled at my siblings mention. It's been pretty long since I met them. Probably a month, living in same city then too.
They must have come to wish me.

"Send them in."

The door of my cabin was opened by a loud thud. I can bet it's Milsy. She is such a hyperactive girl.

According to my guess, Milsy entered first and then Seb. They both had their bags around them probably heading to school and uni after this.

"Happy birthday Damian!!" Milsy jumped at me. I hugged her back.

"Thanks Milsy." I ruffled her hair knowing how much she hates it.

"Don't do that you jerk." She snapped.

"One second you are happy birthday Damian and second second you call me a jerk! What is with you sis?"

"Just order me hot chocolate." She said and sat on the couch.

I shook my head.

"Happy birthday bro. You are one year older. Care to get married please. We want sister in law please!!" Seb wished me.

"Yes we do want Jen to be our sister in law." Milsy added.

They ofcourse knew about Jen and I. And they were very very happy about it.

"Yeah yeah. I will." I chuckled.

Seb sat at couch too so I decided to sit there too instead of my boss chair.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Seb asked but his voice sounded weird I don't know why.

"I don't know, Jen doesn't know I guess because she hasn't wished me yet." I shrugged.

"It's still 9:00 A.M. You have got whole day." Milsy said, she is right.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Don't be a sad man you doofus." Milsy slapped my arm.

"Press will have a gala when they find out my sister uses such vocabulary for me." I hit her head.

"Well, they can know. What do you say?" She smirked.

"Stop troubling the birthday boy Eme." Seb supported me.

"You are my only sibling." I chuckled.

"Okay, fine I'm leaving for school now. Here is your fav colour tie which you wanted for a whole year. Have fun today." Milsy huffed angrily after handing me the gift and was about to leave when I said the magic sentence.

"What about your hot chocolate?"

It tricked her, she stopped mid her tracks.

"Just for the hot chocolate." She snapped. Seb and I burst out laughing.
...........................

JENIFER'S P.O.V.

I'm so happy today because it's my boyfriend's birthday. Yesss! It's Damian's birthday. He doesn't know that I know. He still thinks that I'm completely oblivious to this fact.

One more fact he doesn't know is that I have planned a surprise birthday party for him this evening. I have planned this with help of Theo. He helped through everything. I have told his parents, siblings, friends and luckily Sam is in New York too so he can come too. The party is at his penthouse.

So the thing is I will tell him we can hang out at his place after work. I have already set out people for decorating the house. They will be there in the afternoon. Then in evening his family and friends will go there. After that I will tell him the hang out plan. When we reach there I will text Theo to switch off the lights. Then you guys know the drill!!
.......................

"Hi baby!" I entered his cabin with a sweet smile, showing that I don't have any idea it's his birthday today.

"Hey sweetheart. Done with all work?" He asked looking at the watch. It was almost 5:00 pm .

"Yes all done. Come on let's go." I held his hand.

"My work isn't finished yet. And where do you want to go?"

"Your house. I haven't been there in a while." I lied.

"My house? You were there day before yesterday." He chuckled.

"Yes but that's a while for me. And why are you asking? Don't you want me to come to your house?" I pouted.

He smiling shook his head and came towards me. "I would love for you to come to my house or even stay there forever."

"What? Are you serious?" I ask dumbfounded, he wants me to move in?

"Yes I am." He kissed my cheek.

"I will think about it." I caress his face.

"Good."

"Now let's leave!!! We are getting late." I said without thinking.

"Late? For what?" He asked taking his coat and car keys.

I turned around, oh crap!. "For nothing. I'm just hungry."

"Okay will order something." He said unsure about my behaviour.
............................

I held his hand once we got out of his car. We had reached his house. When he was parking the car I quickly messaged Theo that we were here. I looked at him excitement filled in my eyes.

"What?" He asked amused with my behaviour.

"Nothing." I smiled and shrugged.

"You are behaving way too weird Ms. Martin." He taunted.

"Wait for it Mr. Wilson." I winked.

We were at the door, it was closed. I pushed the door open. It was super dark.

"Why is it so dark?" Damian said while going in.

I stood a little behind him. I joined my hands hoping everything goes according to the plan.

"Happy Birthday!!!!!" The light went on and everyone shouted.

***********************
Hey hello. Wassup? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Pls vote comment and follow me.

I'm sorry for the late update, as y'll know my schedule is crazy af. Now my draft chapters are coming to end soon.

Love,
A.