7:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

I just had my dinner. I made meat balls and some noodles today. It was pretty good for the first time. When I used to live in California Sam used to cook for us as he is really a great cook. I never had interest in cooking. Mom used to scold me that I should at least be able to make something in case of emergency. I always used to ignore her by saying I will learn it later.

But now I miss her. I miss her scolding me. I miss her cooking. I miss everything about her. No no tears right now Jen!

I was not at all sleepy. Nor was I interested to watch any show on Netflix. So I decided to take a walk in the neighbourhood. It was around 10:30. I know it was little late but they say that New York never sleeps. So yeah!

Here I was walking on the streets of New York. Shops were closing down but restaurants were wide open. I was so mesmerised by the night life of New York I didn't know in which direction I started going. Before I knew it was too late because now I was on a completely deserted and unknown street.

Oh god! Where the hell am I? What should I do? No one is there here.

Okay okay. First of all calm down Jen. You have your mobile. You have GPS. I put my address in GPS and it started showing me the directions.

I started walking following the direction but there was still a long way till I reach a crowded place. I was walking as fast I could. But suddenly I heard a slurred voice of some guy. I turned around to see three men little drunk looking at me with dirty eyes.

"Where are you going honey? Let us show you the way. Don't worry we won't do anything." One of them with blond hair said.

I just ignored them and started walking away. But the problem was I was walking in the opposite direction of my house. Those men were standing in my apartment's direction.

"Hey come back here you beauty." The other guy screamed. I flinched while walking but I continued walking.

I was hearing their footsteps. They were following me. God what should I do?

Suddenly a hand griped my arm forcefully. I turned to see that blond guy smirking at me.

"Leave my hand you bastard!!!" I screamed as I struggled within his grip.

"Tsk tsk. Such a beauty! How can I leave you before getting a taste of........"

"Shut up you asshole!! Leave my hand this instant!! Otherwise......"

"Otherwise what babydoll?"

Fine you asked for it! I kicked him where sun doesn't shine. You deserve it.

He fell clutching his crotch. But there were two other guys I forgot.

I ran I ran and I ran. They were still following me. There was no one on the streets. Where the fuck am I?

I was running looking behind me as they were running behind me. And I bumped into a hard wall. There wasn't a wall here. I got prepared to fall on my butt however my butt didn't touch the ground. In fact two arms wrapped up around me. I looked up to see, OH MY GOD! DAMIAN WILSON!!

What is he doing here?

"Damian!!" I said breathlessly.