15:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Jen in my cabin now!!" As usual Damian's voice was heard in my intercom.

I sighed, I took my notepad my pen and went towards his cabin.

I knocked his door, he answered come in from inside. As my clue I went in.

"Yes Damian?"

"Jen I need you to tell Charles my pilot to prepare the flight for Athens. I will be flying out little late tonight."

"But there isn't any meeting there?" I spoke slowly, I didn't want to intrude but still I asked.

"I do. You don't know about this meeting. Because there is no meeting. I'm going there to meet my parents. They are there for vacation. And I really don't know the reason why they have called me there."

"Ohh, okay. So there isn't any work thing."

"Nope. I will be back by the weekend." He winked.

"Alrighty then. I will do the needful." I turn to leave when he says something else.

"Jen!!"

"Yeah?"

"In my absence, Theo will come by to check everything once in a day or two. Just update him with everything. And of course any major problem you can always call me."

"Of course. Don't worry about here. Enjoy your family time." I smiled.

He nodded and I left from there.
.........................

I sat at my desk wondering why I was wondering so much about Damian's sudden trip! Weird isn't it?

I mean he is just going to meet his parents and have fun. I don't know I'm feeling little disappointed that I won't see him for a week. Oh please! We are not in a relationship to me start missing him. I am probably going to miss his ordering me around like I'm some kind of robot.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking as always.
Or maybe not.

"Jen!!!"

"Uh-huh? I'm sorry." I swiftly got up from my chair.

"What were you thinking?" Damian's voice full of amusement.

"N-nothing. Nothing."

"I will not buy that." He smirked.

"I am not going to tell you what I was thinking. On work note, I have done what you told me to do." I walked in front of the table where he was standing. I guess I wanted to stand as close to him. Why am I being like this?

"Fine, I'm leaving now. I will email you things which you need to do daily." He said in his business tone.

"H-have a safe flight." Why am I stuttering?

"Are you okay Jen?" He gently pressed my arm. Butterflies please stop your party for few minutes.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." I gave a tight lipped smile.

"You never stutter in front of me. What's special today?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"It's really nothing." I said slightly annoyed.

"Are you going to miss me huh?" He came a little close to me.

Butterflies please stop!!

"Miss you? Me? Huh? Nooo!!"  I waved my hand.

He chuckled, "Your face tells a different story though." He was now really close to me. The worst part I couldn't go back as I was already touching the table.

"Don't you have flight to catch?" I folded my hands around my chest hoping to make little distance between us.

"I own the flight Jenny." Now he had put his hands on the table completely trapping me.

Butterflies in my stomach are having a gala party!!!!

"W-what are y-you doing D-damian?" I had completely lost it.

"Just making sure you are okay."

"And h-how are you g-going to ma........"
Before I could complete my sentence his lips were on mine. Holy shit!!

Out of shock my eyes closed. I could feel him pulling towards him by my waist. Damian was kissing me tenderly. But why is he kissing me? To support myself, I placed my hand on his shoulder. I didn't kiss him back. How could I? I mean how could he? He is my boss!!

One last time, he placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips. When we both opened our eyes, his eyes carried warmth, care, maybe like?

While I was utterly confused. He slowly unwrapped his hand from my waist.

Before hearing what I had to say, he said,
"Good bye Jen! Miss me." And he left just like that!!!!

I was a complete mess after that kiss. Thousand thoughts running marathon in my head. Why did he kiss me? Does he like me? And why now? Did he enjoy it?

Though I couldn't kiss him back, I enjoyed it! That was one hell of a kiss.

Oh Damian what have you done?

**************
Hey buddies, major twist in the chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Pls do vote comment and follow me. Thank you so much for 10,000 reads on CEO'S GIRL.

Publish date: 07/07/21 

Love,
A.