34:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

I opened my eyes, I smiled as I looked beside me to find my boyfriend whom I love so much peacefully sleeping. His one hand was below head and other on his torso. His lips slightly apart. He looked so cute.

Last night was beyond perfect. At first Damian was so gentle, and then when I told him I'm comfortable he was really rough but I loved every part of it. It wasn't my first time but it was after a while, Damian took extreme care of me.

I rested my body on my elbow and bent towards his lips. I softly pecked him on lips. When about to pull away I found him kissing me back. He woke up!

We kissed softly for a minute and then I pulled away giggling. His eyes now wide open. He wrapped his hand around my naked body and placed me on top of him.

"That's the best way to wake me up." He said in hoarse voice.

"I will think about it." I said and wrapped the sheets around me. I was still little shy around Damian.

"No need to be shy my love." Damian said and got up from the bed wearing only his boxers.

"I am." I said looking down. He came and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from back. He placed softy kisses on my neck.

"Damian." I moaned in pleasure.

"Yes sweetheart. Why are you shy around me?"

"I don't know. Now if you will excuse me Mr. I have some urgent business to attend." I said and and ran into the washroom.
..............................

When I came back from the washroom, all bathed and fresh, Damian wasn't in the room. He must be in the dining room. I went down in the dining room he wasn't there too.

"Damian!!"

Still no answer. Where is he? Now I'm worried. His phone was also not there at the night stand.

I thought maybe he must be in the lawn. I went there and.... There he was!

He was talking on phone with someone. I decided to scare him a little. His back was facing me so I could go behind his back and scream in his ears.

I tiptoed my way to him. When I went near to him I heard him clearly.

"Stephanie, don't you understand? I can't talk to you right now. I'm with my girlfriend."

Who is Stephanie? And why is Damian talking to her like this?

"Look I don't care what you do. Just leave me alone." He yelled and kept the phone on the table.

He turned around and of course saw me.
Though I had so many questions in my mind, I decided to put them behind.

"Hey good morning." I smiled.

"G-good morning Jen. When did you come here?" He was nervous I could sense it.

"Just a second before. Is there any problem? You were on your phone so early in the morning." I enquired.

Damian rubbed my arms and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my hands around his body in a warm embrace.

"Nothing. Just work calls. Nothing major." He gave me a tight lipped smile.

Why? Why is he lying to me? Last night we made love with so much passion. We confessed that we love each other then why?

I decided not to jump on any conclusions. I thought to give him some time. So I just changed the topic.

"Okay. Are you hungry? I'm making pancakes."

"Of course baby I'm hungry. But first tell me did you enjoy last night? Was I too rough? Did I hurt you? Does it pain anywhere?" Damian bombarded me with these questions. I loved how worried he was.

"Shush!! I enjoyed every moment of last night. And yes you were rough but I loved it. Trust me. And no it doesn't hurt anywhere much." I pecked him on lips.

"That means it hurts. God! I should have been gentle. I'm sorry Jen."

"Damian!! It doesn't hurt okay? And I loved it. Now stop with this and lets eat!! I'm super hungry." I pulled him inside with me.
.....................

Though I was physically present in the dining room where Damian and I were having our breakfast, my mind was still in the garden where I heard Damian talking to some girl Stephanie. There conversation didn't seem too pleasant.

I know I didn't heard the other side but still. And moreover why did Damian lie? It definitely wasn't any work call.

"Jen?!!"

I looked at Damian puzzled. God I didn't hear what he was speaking.

"I'm sorry. I'm just.... What were you saying?" I asked

"Are you okay? You seem drifted somewhere."

"I'm good. Just work things. There are two big conferences coming this month." I lied.

"Alrighty. But don't think about it much. I know you will handle it." He gave me a assuring smile.

I smiled back at him but I knew that smile wasn't real. I was not trusting him. The man who made love to me last night. The man I love. Or am I overthinking about just a phone call?

*****************
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I don't how this chapter has turned out because I have got time to write after so long. Tbh my ideas were all scattered.

Just let me know what did you think though. Please comment so that I will know to whether continue this storyline.

Love,
A.