16:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

I kissed her. I kissed Jen. I kissed my personal assistant. Jesus christ! I really saw some different emotions in her eyes when I went to say good bye to her. I honestly thought she was little disappointed that she is not going with me. Maybe I was wrong. So I kissed her. I wasn't wrong. Though she didn't kiss me back, she didn't push me either.

Frankly she was shocked. But in my gut I know she enjoyed the kiss. I can't wait to get back to her. I won't call or message her right now. I will give her some time to digest all this.
................................

I reached Athens safely. I was about to reach my parents vacation villa. They were staying there for two weeks now. Milsy and Seb were in New York because they had their school and university.

I reached the villa. The villa was modern in architecture. My mother is a architect so she chooses every hotel, or house she lives in with utmost inspection and everything.

"Hello mom!!!" I hugged her from back as she was sitting in lawn with dad beside her.

"Damian!! You are here my boy." She turned around grinning at me.

"Yes mom. I told you when I boarded the flight."

"I know. But I am meeting you after so many days. I can't believe you are here."

"There is someone whom you call dad standing right here." I hear my dad's voice faking hurt.

"Dad!! How can I forget you?" I chuckled and hugged him.

"How was your flight?" He asked me.

"Good as usual. Now you guys tell me how is your holiday going?"

"Best. We are really enjoying ourselves. Aren't we Nick?" My mom lovingly looked at dad.

"Yes darling." Dad pecked mom.

My mom dad still sometime behave as if they are in high school. They were high school sweethearts.

"Mom what was the matter you called me so urgently?" I asked as I sipped coffee.

"Yes that. I called you here to meet a girl. You will go out with her for dinner. You will get to know her. If you like her and she likes you which I know she will, we can proceed with further discussion." My mom gradually dropped the bomb.

"Mom!! You know my plane is still at the airport. Do you want me to go back right away?"

"Damian just one dinner. It won't harm you. Please? She is a nice girl."

"Mom noo! I'm not getting married right now. And not when I haven't met the girl I love."

"Damian son, just give this girl a chance. You never know, she can be your girl, your soulmate."

"Dad not you too please. Why do don't you guys understand?" I was now irritated with there constant convincing me to get married.

"Dear please try and understand. Just meet her once, please for me." My mom with her most pleading tone said it.

How can I say no to now? Mom!!!