13:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"Hey Jen! Wake up, we are at my house." I softly tapped on her cheek.

"Let me sleep, please." She snuggled in my chest.

I chuckled and shook my head. I lifted her in bridal style and took her to the guest room. I slowly placed her on the bed. I took her sandals off, her earings and watch.

I sat beside her on the bed gazing at her. She is such an amazing woman. She is so brave, kind, smart, hardworking, beautiful. I caressed her face. I noticed she was sobbing. She was murmuring something in her sleep.

"Jenifer?" I tried to wake her up.

"Jen!" I said softly.

"Why-why did he do this t-to me Damian? Why did he cheat on me?" She said this in her sleep.

Ohh so this is about her ex boyfriend!

"He didn't even give me any closure. My best friend too. How could she do this to me? Am I not good enough?"
She opened her eyes and looked at me. I knew she was little less drunk than before.

Am I not good enough?

"Jen!!! Hey please don't cry because of that asshole. You are such a wonderful woman. You are so beautiful, smart, hardworking, kind. I know that. Don't cry over that asshole and your bitch friend. They don't deserve you at all." I stroked her cheeks.

"You really think so?" She mumbled.

"Of course I do. And you know what else I think?"

"What?"

"You deserve the world." I smiled.

And I am going to give you that.

"Thank you really." I know she was referring to the earlier part.

"Good night! You need to rest." I took one last glance at her and was about to leave when Jenifer grabbed my wrist.

"Please stay." She whispered.

As much I liked the fact she said to stay, I knew she might not like it when she wakes up tomorrow sober.

I just thought I will stay till she sleeps. Once she is asleep I will go to my room.

"Okay." I gave her a small smile.

I laid down beside her. She kept her head on my left arm. I wrapped my hands around her body.

I wanted her to feel good about herself. I didn't have slightest of idea that my personal assistant who always sass around, doesn't take any bullshit about her, can be so vulnerable due to that asshole.
..........................

JENIFER P.O.V

Ouch!! Ouch ouch!!! My head hurts so much. I gradually open my eyes to find myself in completely different surroundings. This... this is not my room. Oh my god where the hell am I? I look at my side. Oh my mother!!! Damian is sleeping beside me with his hands wrapped all over my body.