41:

DAMIAN P.O.V

I really don't want to be suspicious about Jen. I know she can't do such thing. She has a heart of gold. She can never even scold to her juniors at the company. How can she do this?

First thing I am going to do is check the cctv footage of my cabin. Nobody knows there's a cctv camera inside my cabin. Each and every corner of my company's building is covered by cctv but my cabin as everyone thinks.

We reached Wilson Clothing. Jen was looking at me with tense face I knew that. But I ignored her deliberately. I didn't want to shout or yell at her for someone else's bad doing.

As soon as we reached cabin Theo, Scott and Peter were already there.

Peter was about to talk to Jen but I stopped him.

"Before anything else, we are going to check my cabin's cctv footage."

"Wait what? You have a cctv camera in here?" Scott said shocked.

"Yes I do. Now come on. Jen sit please."

"Hmm." Jen said, she was nervous I could tell. I wish I could hug her tight right now.

"How don't we know about this Damian?!" Peter asked.

"Now is not the time for this." I said as I started the cctv footage of the day when I gave that file to Jen.

We all were looking at the footage very carefully, we didn't want to miss one detail of that day.

We saw Jen coming inside the cabin at 3:55 pm, she kept that file inside my first drawer. After that she went out of the cabin.

At 4:13 pm we saw Henry Fanning coming inside my cabin. Why is he here? I didn't call him, even I wasn't there. Wait...

He opened the drawer with a duplicate key. How does he has this?
He takes out the file of Mr. Smith's deal. He exchanges the file. And then he takes the real file with him.

Bloody bastrd! How dare he do this? How dare he betray me and my company?

Wait, wait a second that means Jen has actually done nothing as I thought.

As I look at Jen she is lost in her own thoughts. I shake her a bit, "What are you thinking love?"

"Damian I.... I mean do you now believe right that I had nothing to do with this? Please understand I would never do this to you or anybody for that matter."

I could feel the desperateness in ber voice. Poor Jen! Idiot me! I had completely ignored her since morning making her feel like the way she is feeling now.

"Jen please get this that I never doubted you. Never. I was not talking to you because first I was tensed myself thinking who and why would someone do this. And second I didn't want to unnecessary shout at you unknowingly because of someone else. So please don't get this idea of me not trusting you. I love you Jen and I completely trust you my love."
I said whilst cupping her face.

Jen let out a sob, "oh thank god Damian, I love you too. And thank you for trusting me." She hugged me tightly. The moment I was waiting for since morning.

"No need to say thank you." I mumbled as I patted her back.

"Okay we have no more tissues left guys. So if you can just stop your lovey dovey stuff for sometime we have got some ass kicking to be done." Scott said.

Jen laughed at that. Oops I completely forgot that we had an audience.

"Yes yes. Let me see if Mr. Henry Fanning is present today or already left the city." I dialled the finance department reception.

"Hello Wilson clothing, Finance department. How can I help you?"

"I am Damian Wilson speaking send Henry Fannings in my cabin."

"Oh hello Mr. Wilson. I'm afraid Mr. Fannings is on leave for a week."

"Okay send his every material which he has kept in his work place, even his laptop."

"Will be on it sir."

I kept the phone, "As suspected he is on leave." I said to all.

"But why need to talk to him, we can directly sue Smith. Of course he is involved in this."

"Yes we are going to do that. But I also need to find this Fannings. He was my employee. I use to pay him. And he betrayed me. So he has to pay for his deeds." I slammed the table.

******************
Hello everyone, hope you like this update. Vote comment and follow for more updates.

This book is nearing to an end. We have still 3-4 chapters left.

so stay tuned for next project!

Any idea anyone what kind will be the next book? Hint: Its a romance book too. Comment down below. I would like to know your guesses.

Love,
A.