43:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

Jen could be here any minute. I know she will be frustrated because I told Natasha to blind fold her. Knowing Jen, she must have asked 100 questions to Natasha asking why does she need to be blind folded.

Oh I see the car coming. Huh! Come on Damian! You can do this.

As the car stopped, I opened the door. Jen was blind folded according to the plan.

"Jen, come on." I took her hand in mine.

"Damian!! What is this? Why the heck have you blind folded me. It is so frustrating." She got down. I know this was coming.

"It's matter of few more minutes Jen. Please come with me." I said as I led her through the entrance.

"Alrighty!!!"

.............................

"How much more time?" Jen asked. I know she is getting frustrated but can't help.

"1 more minute sweetheart. We have almost reached."

"Where are you taking me? To space or what?"

I smiled at her response. Typical Jen.

"Alrighty open your blind folds."

I stood behind her, in front of her was the decoration.

JENIFER'S P.O.V

I opened my blind folds and oh my god! This is such a beautiful decoration. Wait a second, where is Damian? He has done all this?

I turned around to see Damian already looking and smiling at me.

"Damian!! All this....." I grabbed his arms. I was going all emotional.

"Wait for the actual surprise Jen."

"There's more?"

"Of course. Jen I.... I love you. I love you so so so much. Words will always fall short to express my love for you but will try. You are literally the best things ever ever happened to me. I'm grateful that somehow in this crazy universe with infinite possibilities, destiny paved the way for us to meet. I don't know where would have I been without you? I want to wake up at 2am, roll over, see your face and know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be. To be with you forever. And believe me, this is just one reason why I want to marry you. Yes I want to marry you. I can't live without you. Please marry me, heart?"

Oh my goodness! Damian, love of my life just proposed me. This is way too overwhelming. But I know the answer to his question.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you Damian." I squealed.

Damian wasted no time to put the ring on my finger and placing his lips on mine. The only thing about the kiss- it was the most magical we ever had.

"I love you Jen!! Thank you so much. You have made me the luckiest happiest man. I promise to love and cherish you forever." Damian said breaking from the kiss.

"I love you too baby. Can't wait for the new start with you by my side. You are my forever and always."

Our forehead were touched to each others. Tears flowing through our eyes. Happy tears... Both of us were feeling overwhelmed. We just stood there holding each other.

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!"

We hear a huge sound. And boom there are lots of people coming in the room. Sam Tessa, Theo, Scott, Peter, Damian's mom dad, Emelia Seb, Natasha Carter Mia.

Our people. Everyone was congratulating us. Everyone was so happy and emotional at the same time. Especially my brother and Damian's mom.

"We are so happy and so lucky to have you as our daughter in law Jen. You make our son really happy. Thank you for being there for him."
She said.

"There's no matter to say thank you. I love Damian. Being the lucky one it's the other way around I'm sure.

"So Future Mrs. Wilson, shall we go for a drive?" Damian pulled me by my waist.

"Sure future husband. Anywhere with you."

**********************
SO SUPRISE UPDATE! Also the LAST UPDATE OF CEO's GIRL.

Yes i know. It's sudden. I'm surprised myself. When I started this book, i had a vision. But as the story progressed I wasn't much happy with story I was coming up. Hence, I decided to stop and put a happy and good ending to the story.

If I had a good idea, it would be 2-3 chapters more nothing more. There may or may not be an epilogue for this book. But anyways, here is the last part. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Thank you so much for showing love, support and patience throughout this book. Forever grateful!!🧿❤️

I hope you show same or even more love and support to my new book "MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN"

Signing off from this book!🤗

See you all soon at MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

Love,
A.

🧿♥️☺️