39:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"Jen! Jenifer Martin coffee please." I said through the intercom.

"Right on it." She answered.

Within few minutes, she knocked on my cabin.

"Come in!"

"Here is your coffee." She smiled and handed it to me.

"Thank you. How many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to knock on the door?"

"Damian! I don't want people to call me ill mannered or something. And just because you are my boyfriend I don't want to behave unprofessional." She reasoned.

This is one of the thing I like about her. She doesn't just go with what people are asking her to do. She has her opinions. She believes in them and lives like she wants to live.

"Okay okay madam. Now back to work. But not without a kiss." I said and went towards her.

"Someone is needy. Is that you Mr. Wilson?"

"Yes i am very needy. Now give me a kiss." Saying i kissed her on her lips. She parted her lips to let me enter. We made out for sometime before someone knocked on the door.

We parted, "Come in!" I said and went back to my chair.

"Good morning Mr. Wilson, morning Jenifer." Said Henry Fannings, my new Finance head. He was hired after i fired ..
He is proving to be an efficient employee.

"Morning, what do we have Henry?"

"Sir this is the file with each and every financial aspects of the deal with Mr. Smith. Pros and cons if we invest in his company with the percentage you have quoted in the meeting." He handed the file to me.

"Alrighty. I will have it checked. I would like to do that myself but right now i am busy. Jen please go through this file with minute attention. Read it very carefully. Revert back to me by 4:00 pm."

"On it Mr. Wilson." Jen and Henry both left the cabin.
................................

"Damian, I have read everything that is in this file, I think it's alright. But please you also give this a quick read. If you ask me, it's a green signal."

"Alrighty, i will give this a read and will send the copy by today late evening to Mr. Smith's P.A. But first let's go out for a coffee." Saying we left the cabin.

.....................

It was now 7:00 pm already, i was so tired. Jen had already left. Tessa, Sam's girlfriend was coming for few hours in New York and then heading to Rome. So Jen and her were going out to dinner. She told me to tag along but I wanted them to enjoy there time alone. Without me or Sam!

Just then someone knocked, " Come in!"

"Good evening Mr. Wilson. I came on to check that have you signed the deal paperwork."

"Ahh. Actually not. But its okay. I will do it right away. Jenifer has already checked it. And whatever talk I had with Mr. Smith was beneficial so let's go ahead with it."

"Okay. There is the file."

"Yes!"

I signed the deal for Mr. Smith's company. I hope this deal will give us a competitive advantage in the market.

"Thank you Mr. Wilson." Henry left my cabin.

There was nothing else I had in my today's agenda so I left the company for the day.

********************
Hello! First of all sorry for late update. You may think this chapter was a waste or not needed chapter. But wait and watch through the next few chapters. See how the story unfolds.

Vote, comment and follow!

Comment what did you do these past two months? Let's catch up!

Love,
A.🥰