8:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Bring me the file of the summer collection for Chicago office. Also book a reservation at Hyatt Regency for lunch for four people. I have a meeting with Mr. Henry. You will be coming too. Tell Mr. Lewis to meet me at 4 here with the sales structure of our new trouser collection."
Damian spoke without looking at me and typing something on his laptop.

I took a breath and asked, "Okay. Anything else Mr. Wilson?"

He looked up his eyes gazing at me, "Mr. Wilson is not what I told you to address me."

"I'm sorry. I'm not used to it yet."

"Get used to it Jen!!" He smirked.

"Or else what?"

"I will fire you." He shrugged.

"I know you can't and won't."

"Jen!!" He looked at me with warning.

Now what? He is going to call me Jen? Should I stop him? Or is it okay that he calls me Jen?

"Yes from now on I will call you Jen. And you should not stop me. Because I like it." He smirked again.

God I said that loud!!!

"You are still saying it loud."

"Fine. I will get to work." I sighed and left the cabin.
......................

We were now going to the lunch meeting at Hyatt. Obviously it was a five star hotel. What do you expect from Damian? Yes now I also call him Damian. It feels odd but he just ordered me like anything.

"We are here Mr. Wilson." Mason, Damian's driver announced.

Mason opened the door for both of us. There was no need to open the door for me. I was just an employee. But I liked the little special service I received.

We thanked him and proceeded towards the lounge. The manager greeted us and welcomed us. We sat side by side keeping the opposite couch for Mr. Lewis and his secretary.

"Talk to him when really required." Damian said looking at the menu."

"And may I ask why?"

"He is not a good man. Too many personal dirty stories."

"Then why are you doing business with him?" I asked confused.

"He is good in business. Simple." He shrugged.

I just shook my head.

On the cue, Mr. Lewis arrived with his secretary. He was a man in his middle fiftties, very fit though. He had a big white beard. His secretary was wearing too much vulgar clothes for my understanding. She looked in her early twenties.

"Good afternoon Wilson." Mr. Lewis said with a smug face.

"Afternoon Mr. Lewis." Damian was no less.

"Who might be this beautiful lady?" He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. I felt disgusted.

"She is my secretary Jenifer Martin." Damian introduced me.