Chapter 2

7: 00 AM, 22/04/21

Taeyong woke up, he fluttered his eyes and finally saw the sun. He had slept on the floor. He woke up and closed the curtain, then he went up to the mirror to see his own face. His face was full of dry black makeup. He cried himself to sleep with a make up face, what else could he expect? He washed his face and changed into comfortable cloths, he decided to skip work. He'd just text his boss that he is sick. He plopped onto his comfortable and fluffy bed. He decided to text his best friend, Doyoung.

Yo, dumbyoung you here?

My dumbo🤧💖

Hm, what's up?

Wanna go to the club tonight?

My dumbo🤧💖

Sure, when?

1 AM ig

My dumbo🤧💖

K cya then, take care. Also remember, that bitch did not deserve such a sweet boy like you. Don't get sad over him k hun?

You're being all love dovey for the first time, but k. Ily, cya.

My dumbo🤧💖

Ilyt, cya soon

Taeyong smiled at their small conversation and decided to clean up the house. He got up and threw his phone on the bed. He took the mop and started cleaning.

Johnny on the other hand, got up and got fresh. He was bored and had a holiday from his work because his boss had his 11th marriage anniversary today. So he decided to text his best friend, Donghyuck.

Ayo dongfuck, you here?

Full Sun💞🤢

Wassup?

I was thinking of going to the club tonight, you up for it?

Full Sun💞🤢

Mmm, sure ig. Let's meet at 1 AM?

Kay, cya then! Love ya!

Full sun💞🤢

I don't love ya too! Cya <3

Johnny laughed at the text for a while, his and donghyuck's chemistry was confusingly amazing. There were lots of hours before 1 AM so Johnny decided to get up and do his leftover work from his office. Johnny got up, took his phone and settled himself on the relaxing couch. He then started to tap his computer's keys.