Chapter 6

10: 00 AM, 24/04/21

Donghyuck came in and saw Johnny on the couch eating some chips and watching a random anime. Johnny chuckled 'you're here? Come sit next to me' Donghyuck shouted 'WHY ARE YOU SO CALM, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! YOU DUMBASS YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWE MY CALLS NOR TEXTS! WHAT AM? A COW?!' Johnny started laughing 'Oh my full sun, you were so worried weren't you? Come here let me explain.' Donghyuck went and sat beside Johnny. 'Explain, right now.'

'So I met this guy, who was really sad and ran through the traffic while sobbing. I couldn't get a glimpse of his face. But, yesterday we met again. He hugged me and pecked me a few times. Then he asked me if I would like to come in for a bowl of soup, him being the cutie he is I would never say no-' right then Johnny was cut off by Donghyuck squealing 'hyung! Are you in finally in love again?!'. 'I.. don't know? Maybe? But let me continue now. So I decided to come in. He told me to wait on the couch but he was taking too long so I fell asleep. That's basically all that happened.' Johnny finished off. Johnny thought of something and asked Donghyuck 'have YOU met someone?' Donghyuck replied 'Nope, being single is a flex. You know hehe.'

Right at that moment someone with the name of 'Bunny😏💞' called Donghyuck. 'So what were you saying about being single?' Johnny smirked. 'He's just a friend, hyung.' Donghyuck protested. 'Then pick up the call in front of me.' Johnny casually said. Donghyuck tried not to stutter, but he did 'S-sure h-hyung'

Call accepted..

How are you babe?