Chapter 10

12: 00 AM, 24/04/21

Hey Doyoung

Come on aren't we gonna watch movies now? It's starting come fast!

Taeyong, who is that?

Babe, come on!!

LEE TAEYONG-

I-I have t-to go right n-now

Call ended...

Taeyong burst out with a fit of laughter and wheezes, 'John that was awesome! Oh my god' Taeyong held his abdomen and wheezed while Johnny looked at him with soft eyes and chuckled along. 'I know right, I totally am an actor' Johnny said with a proud face while sticking his chest out and holding his hips. That only made Taeyong wheeze more 'GOD-' whatever he was gonna say was occupied with another wheeze.

Johnny felt himself also laughing. This was probably one of the best days both of them ever had. Both the men calmed down. But Taeyong was still wheezing a little. Taeyong whispered 'dude, I can't stop laughing. Damn-' Another wheeze. But what Taeyong didn't know was that someone in front of him was admiring his cuteness, though he was only laughing. Which was supposed to make him look ugly, in his thoughts.

'Do you wanna stay over? I have a guest room' Johnny proposed while making a straight face. 'Sure, plus it's really late. So might as well stay hehe' Taeyong decided. 'okayyy! But before sleeping let's watch a movie. I'm not letting you have a boring sleep over.' Johnny said with a chuckle. 'Can I also do something? I'm gonna get bored.' Taeyong asked. 'Hmm, sure! You could go and put the pop corn in the microwave! Also remember don't put more than 2 packets ok?' Johnny replied. Taeyong laughed 'okay! I'm not that dumb tho'. 'I'll go get the pillows and other needs.' Johnny went upstairs.

'Uhh, Johnny I think I might have messed up...'