Chapter 17

2: 00 AM, 28/04/21

Johnny woke up to a whimpering and sobbing sound beside him. He looked up and noticed it was raining. But that didn't matter to him, what mattered was who was crying beside him. He looked over to see a whimpering Taeyong all curled up with a blanket on his knees which dropped to the floor covering only his legs. He gasped and whispered 'Yong, w-what happened?! W-why are you c-crying?!' Taeyong sniffed and said 'It's nothing babe, I just had a nightmare.' Johnny softly grabbed Taeyong's head and out it to his own chest . He put his fingers on Taeyong's soft locks going through and out of them. He slowly caressed Taeyong's hands with his other hand whispering 'baby, you need to tell me what happened. Or else I can't help you.'

Taeyong finally spoke up saying 'it's just that I was thinking about how you would leave just like my ex did. I don't know why I even thought of that but it was just coming to my mind. I don't know what to do...' Johnny stopped caressing Taeyong's hair and made Taeyong look at him. He lifted Taeyong's chin up with his fingers.

He kissed his nose. 'I will never leave you.' He kissed Taeyong's forehead. 'And fuck, you're too beautiful to cheat on.' He kissed Taeyong's cheeks. ' non of the girls are as pretty and handsome as you.' He kissed Taeyong's hands 'so are the boys.' Johnny finally kissed Taeyong's lips 'I love you.' Taeyong kissed him back and replied 'I love you too!' They both embraced eachother. Then Johnny picked Taeyong up in bridal style and carried Taeyong to his own room. 'Now let's sleep eh?' Taeyong nodded and snuggled his own head into Johnny's chest. Johnny out his hands on Taeyong's waist and both slept.