Chapter 8

3: 00 PM, 24/04/21

Johnny was literally malfunctioning after Taeyong said that he knew Doyoung. Does Taeyong mean THAT Doyoung, who called his best friend babe? Maybe, maybe not. But for now, he wanted everything off of his mind. He decided to play a random online game. But, before that he smirked with the thought of 'I should call hyuck and ask him what he is doing.' Right as he thought of that thought he hit a call from Taeyong.

Call accepted...

Hm yongie, what do you want?

Doyoung said he was going to his so-called boyfriend's house. Hmph! He didn't even tell me he had a boyfriend. He's so rude! But I was gonna ask if I could come over?

Sure, come on over then.

Cya! Oh and I'll be over in an hour and half!

Call ended.

Now, Johnny was gonna call Donghyuck.

Call accepted

Hey hyung!

Hey donghyuckie, you doin' good after going psycho at my house?

Actually, I'm with him right now. We are watching movies hehe

What the actual heck Lee Donghyuck?!

So I'm gonna leave you on hang for now, cya!

LEE DONGHYUCK-

Sorry~

Call ended by the other person...

'What the heck just happened? Did Donghyuck just hang up on THE Johnny suh? He's so rude!' Johnny thought as he tried to function what just happened. He decided to take a nap from all the stress. He set up an alarm for an hour later, then he closed his eyes and let all his stress drown into a pool of sleep.

Ding dong ding!! Johnny woke up due to the bell, not the alarm. He checked the time and saw there was 10 minutes left till the alarm rang. Ding dong! Johnny turned of the alarm and groaned. Then, he went to the door to see who was there. 'Who is it?' Johnny said in a hoarse voice. 'John, it's me Taeyong. Open up please?' Said none other than Taeyong.