Chapter 12

9:00 AM, 25/04/21

Taeyong wakes up from his sleep on the couch. 'I wonder where Johnny is.' He got up from the couch and got freshen up. After it he looked for Johnny, he couldn't find him anywhere. He then sat on the couch and found a small piece of paper on the couch which was decorated with cute hearts and saying "To Taeyong".

He opened the letter and find out it was written by Johnny. He started reading out the letter. "Dear Taeyong, Today I have got some works to do so I urgently had to go to my office to do the work, don't worry I will be home by 6 – Johnny." Taeyong smiled at the sweet note but was still sad because they both were supposed to spend time today. Taeyong then felt a grumble coming from his own stomach"Sounds like I am hungry" He mumbled.

He then went to the kitchen and saw some pancake mix and some sausages outside. He then made some pancakes and cooked the sausages, he felt like to eating a egg so he took out an egg from the fridge, fried it and put the egg on the plate. Then he took out the Juice box from the fridge and put it on the long, shiny glass. He then ate his breakfast and went out of Johnny's house. He is going to his own house now.

He reached his home and laid on his couch like a dead person because he was very tired. He was bored staying alone so he called Doyoung. Doyoung came to his home and started 'WHO WAS THAT MAN ON THE CALL YESTERDAY?!' Taeyong laughed 'My friend and I pranked you dumbo.' Doyoung then smirked 'And who is that 'friend' of yours?' Taeyong replied with a smile 'Johnny'. Doyoung had a thought that Taeyong actually has feelings for the random dude whose name was Johnny. He then went and sat down beside Taeyong who was under the silk bed sheets. Taeyong passed an chocolate ice cream box to him and they both started stuffing their mouths with the ice cream.

They both were talking about random things like games and stuff but suddenly Doyoung said that "Yong, Do you have a crush?" Taeyong replied "I don't know yet, I just broke up with my ex but I might have one though", Doyoung was curious to know why Taeyong broke up with his ex. Taeyong didn't want to bring the past again but he decided to open up to Doyoung about why his ex and him broke up.

"I was insecure about my ex. He told me that he was bisexual and now he liked boys but he was too friendly with his friends who are girls. Then he also became rude before like an week he broke up with me. And just like that he broke up with me because he liked another woman.". "That's sad man, I hope you find another man who will always be nice to you and will never leave you!" said Doyoung. "There might be someone." Taeyong mumbled. "Huh? Did you say something?" Doyoung questioned. "No, I didn't hehe.' Taeyong replied with a chuckle.

a/n- my friend helped me write this chapter, so if you all liked it please check out her account, Rosie_YT.